2015 / 2016 Line Up

2slowtogofast

Give Eichel a few weeks down in Roch to get his groove back and work on his defensive play....

....great idea?  or greatest idea?  

I would not be averse to that.  Maybe about the time Ennis returns, to make the roster spot.

Based on this talk, I guess it's the off season already?

The fact that Mike Weber played the other night is a signal from GMTM that we're back in full tank mode.  ONE point out of 30th.  As much as they've improved, still only 1 point from DEAD LAST again.  

Starting goalie has a "set back" in his rehab.

Ennis playing like dog , now out indefinitely with some "upper body" injury.

Pysyk MIA.

Weber back in the lineup.

...the tank ain't over folks.   Send Eichel down to Roch, let him learn the pro game in a non-toxic environment.     Send Reinhart down too, and McCabe and Ullmark.   Let the veterans go down with the sinking ship.

The fact that Mike Weber played the other night is a signal from GMTM that we're back in full tank mode.  ONE point out of 30th.  As much as they've improved, still only 1 point from DEAD LAST again.  

Starting goalie has a "set back" in his rehab.

Ennis playing like dog ######, now out indefinitely with some "upper body" injury.

Pysyk MIA.

Weber back in the lineup.

...the tank ain't over folks.   Send Eichel down to Roch, let him learn the pro game in a non-toxic environment.     Send Reinhart down too, and McCabe and Ullmark.   Let the veterans go down with the sinking ship.

you're here right now

giphy.gif

and I need you to bring it down to here...

giphy.gif

I like the move because Eichel has been playing like poopy and not skating hard enough. Put Kane on his line, tell him that this guy is a bad mother ######, skate just like he does.

That's the only reason I like it. Other than that I can't decide who I'm more excited to return, Ennis or Pysyk

Listening to DD talk about Kane-Eichel again, it sounds like he really didn't want to put them back together but needed some jump. 

Which is worse, Gionta coughing the puck up in the offensive zone, or Ennis never making it there? I'll hang up and listen.

Ennis makes it to the offensive zone, he just dances too much once he's in there. At least it creates possession. Other than his in zone play, Gionta literally brings nothing to the top 2 lines

Listening to DD talk about Kane-Eichel again, it sounds like he really didn't want to put them back together but needed some jump. 

Sigh. I could come up with about three other ways to try to create jump before using a combo that seems doomed to fail. 

Eichel to Girgensons' wing.

Girgensons to Eichel's wing.

Reinhart back on Eichel's wing.

Eichel to O'Reilly's wing, Girgensons to 2C, Reinhart and Kane on his wing.

Hell, I'd even settle for Eichel and Reinhart flip flopping. I just really have no use for Eichel centering Kane. 

Sigh. I could come up with about three other ways to try to create jump before using a combo that seems doomed to fail. 

Eichel to Girgensons' wing.

Girgensons to Eichel's wing.

Reinhart back on Eichel's wing.

Eichel to O'Reilly's wing, Girgensons to 2C, Reinhart and Kane on his wing.

Hell, I'd even settle for Eichel and Reinhart flip flopping. I just really have no use for Eichel centering Kane. 

I would be okay watching Eichel on ROR wings for a few games

DD also saying Eichel has been mad at himself, and tries to do too much. In almost every game so far he's felt he can do more and needs to do more. Well, move ya damn feet, ya filthy heathen 

I would be okay watching Eichel on ROR wings for a few games

DD also saying Eichel has been mad at himself, and tries to do too much. In almost every game so far he's felt he can do more and needs to do more. Well, move ya damn feet, ya filthy heathen 

Seriously, Eichel's problem right now is the opposite of trying to do too much :lol:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.