2015 / 2016 Line Up

2slowtogofast

Demotion for Eichel

Lines at practice:

Kane-O'Reilly-Reinhart

Larsson-Girgensons-Moulson

Gionta-Eichel-McGinn

Deslauriers-Legwand/Schaller-Foligno

I think McGinn's game suits being on Eichel's wing.  He's someone to dig the puck out along the boards and get it to Eichel.

Larsson- Girgensons- Moulson sounds like no offense.  Larsson just isn't bringing it this season.  And Moulson doesn't have it anymore.

Edited by We've

Demotion for Eichel

Lines at practice:

Kane-O'Reilly-Reinhart

Larsson-Girgensons-Moulson

Gionta-Eichel-McGinn

Deslauriers-Legwand/Schaller-Foligno

It doesn't sound like a demotion to me, only in the way you listed them. If you list the Eichel line as the #2 and the Zemgus line as the #3 as a shutdown line it makes more sense to me.

Especially with the way that DD has been treating and talking about Larsson and Moulson, there's no way that line gets 2nd line ice time.

They've posted the lines out of order before

Who is this "they" and how can I get them to be better at their job?

And in this case, it seems like with little regard to which wings are on each side. Unless they're really putting the only actual RW the Sabres have on Eichel's LW.

That and the Eichel/Zemgus partnership lasted all of 1 game. :censored:

I think McGinn's game suits being on Eichel's wing.  He's someone to dig the puck out along the boards and get it to Eichel.

Larsson- Girgensons- Moulson sounds like no offense.  Larsson just isn't bringing it this season.  And Moulson doesn't have it anymore.

Although I'd prefer Girgensons, I agree with this. 

And in this case, it seems like with little regard to which wings are on each side. Unless they're really putting the only actual RW the Sabres have on Eichel's LW.

When it comes to line combos, do not put anything past Bylsma :p

And Moulson doesn't have it anymore.

People keep saying this.  He's fourth on the team in points and goals scored. And he's a +1 in the +/-.

Not sure who put those lines in that order, but it actually reads like 1-3-2-4 to me instead of 1-2-3-4 to me.  Maybe Bylsma labeled it that way to put Larsson in the "Top 6" since he seems to do better there.

Edited by The Big Johnson

Yeah, I know. Just like they sent Samson back to juniors after his 9 game tryout. What were they thinking?

Because Eichel is on the same level of last years Reinhart

Difference being Jack has already dominated college players. His problem is with NHL speed and keeping his legs going. He needs coaching and time in Buffalo..

Exactly

Lines from practice from the Sabre's website

THURSDAY’S PRACTICE

Evander Kane – 90 Ryan O' Reilly – 23 Sam Reinhart

88 Jamie McGinn – 15 Jack Eichel – 12 Brian Gionta

26 Matt Moulson – 28 Zemgus Girgensons – 22 Johan Larsson

44 Nicolas Deslauriers – 17 David Legwand– 82 Marcus Foligno

Josh Gorges – 55 Rasmus Ristolainen

29 Jake McCabe – 47 Zach Bogosian

25 Carlo Colaiacovo/6 Mike Weber – 46 Cody Franson

35 Linus Ullmark
31 Chad Johnson

Interesting that Moulson is on the 3rd, considering the defensive responsibilities DD gives to Zemgus

Edited by WildCard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.