GDT: Buffalo at Dallas 3-23-15 8:00 PM

Brawndo

Good news is, our GDT threads are back to respectable lengths

Seemingly only because the tankers are getting nervous (and no longer resigned to the CHL thread), but I appreciate the increased participation nonetheless. We may have different views on how to be a fan these days, but anyone still here at this point in a worthless season cares an awful lot about the team.

Seemingly only because the tankers are getting nervous (and no longer resigned to the CHL thread), but I appreciate the increased participation nonetheless. We may have different views on how to be a fan these days, but anyone still here at this point in a worthless season cares an awful lot about the team.

How dare you presume I care about this team!

GO SABRES!!!

Arg, the only thing that affects me about this drive to home are the interviews with Lindback. Poor guy sounds like he's going to break down, and Hamilton is there sounding like an undertaker eager to embalm a new body.

Edited by SiZzlEmIsTEr

Seriously, anyone still watching and posting on a message board during this shiit show season can never be questioned as a fan.

You are gracious, and I understand your plight of not wanting talk of tanking in GDT, and have tried to be neutral. But the highlighted part speaks volumes.

Are any of these guys going to be happy to see McEichel waltz into the locker room next year with clean cuticles and a smile on his face?

Why wouldn't they? At least the ones who make the cut next season. McEichel in the locker room means the worst is over.

Verone seems to be fading away

He was given Grigo's line and Grigo's minutes. Kinda says something.

I'm not sure what it says, but it says something. I do like what we've seen out of our AHL centers; good to know we've got some measure of depth down on the farm.

Who the hell schedules these games. Buffalo in Dallas tonight, just a few hours from Phoenix, but rather than play there they are coming all the way back home to play Arizona in Buffalo. Then the Sabres get to go back out west to play at Arizona...how economic.

Btw, I will be doubling up my blood pressure meds for those games and will most likely be into the Valium as well.

Are any of these guys going to be happy to see McEichel waltz into the locker room next year with clean cuticles and a smile on his face?

They oughta kiss the floor he walks on if we're lucky enough to have him waltz into that room next season. 

I get what you're saying though. If we are lucky enough to get one of McDeichel, I think it'll take all of a few practices before everyone realizes he's the best centerman we have. There'll be a few smile then. 

GO SABRES!!!

You are gracious, and I understand your plight of not wanting talk of tanking in GDT, and have tried to be neutral. But the highlighted part speaks volumes.

Many thanks, kind sir. I've given up my rally against tank-talk in GDTs at this point, so as long as we can all acknowledge we're fans (albeit expressing that in different manners this season), we're good. :thumbsup:

Edited by biodork

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.