GDT: Buffalo at Dallas 3-23-15 8:00 PM

Brawndo

Are any of these guys going to be happy to see McEichel waltz into the locker room next year with clean cuticles and a smile on his face?

Each and every one who actually has any hockey sense. You think any of the Penguins players were pissed when Crosby showed up for the first time?

Who the hell schedules these games. Buffalo in Dallas tonight, just a few hours from Phoenix, but rather than play there they are coming all the way back home to play Arizona in Buffalo. Then the Sabres get to go back out west to play at Arizona...how economic.

Btw, I will be doubling up my blood pressure meds for those games and will most likely be into the Valium as well.

giphy.gif

They oughta kiss the floor he walks on if we're lucky enough to have him waltz into that room next season.

I get what you're saying though. If we are lucky enough to get one of McDeichel, I think it'll take all of a few practices before everyone realizes he's the best centerman we have. There'll be a few smile then.

GO SABRES!!!

I expect talent will win out. I just wouldn't expect everyone to be tripping over themselves to sign his d*ck.

Many thanks, kind sir. I've given up my rally against tank-talk in GDTs at this point, so as long as we can all acknowledge we're fans (albeit expressing that in different manners this season), we're good. :thumbsup:

You are one classy dame, bio. 

GO SABRES!!!

I might be wrong here, but I don't believe that goal would've counted on the empty net. They would've just blown it dead. Has to go in on its own accord without touching the opposing player with a delayed penalty.

It would have counted. The puck has to be possessed by the penalized team for the whistle to blow. No possession there, not even close. The Dallas announcers talked about what a rarity it would have been had it gone in.

I can't help but think there will be some resentment. "You're here because we took the lumps."

Why would it matter who walks into that room?  A rookie by any other name would be as green.

And, McEichel didn't do this.  Regier...and Pegula...did this to the team. 

I can't help but think there will be some resentment. "You're here because we took the lumps."

What lumps did they take? The team sucked whether they get McEichel or not. Nothing they should feel bad about, these guys compete night in and night out. They should all be thankful for the help they will be getting.

Maybe Murray finally blew a gasket and is in the ear pieces of the coaching staff. Something needs to be done.

Yeah, I noticed Deslauriers on the ice at the end of the game. I love the guy but he's not who you put in at the end with the goalie pulled if you're trying to tie it up.

You are one classy dame, bio. 

GO SABRES!!!

:)

Thats too funny. As I was typing that I was thinking bought out or traded.

:lol: Couldn't resist. I'm not opposed to keeping him one more season under more normal conditions (and a new coach), but I won't shed any tears if he's bought out, either.

I know.  Usually it's something about the right to secede and some guns.

I really do know the place well.  I'm glad you're happy there; I mean that sincerely.

You mean you're glad he doesn't live within 20 miles of you, amirite?

Where've you been in Texas?

Yeah, I noticed Deslauriers on the ice at the end of the game. I love the guy but he's not who you put in at the end with the goalie pulled if you're trying to tie it up.

And all Nick was doing was looking to hit someone. Definitely wasn't out there for his scoring touch.

"No, I'm here because you suck at the game of hockey. Now, get the phuck out of my way while I conduct a hockey clinic in puck possession. Should only take a minute against your lame hockey-playing ass." 

That's what I imagine McDeichel's retort would be. 

GO SABRES!!!

Edited by K-9

And now

The time has come

The Sabres each

Have earned their ice time

Regrets

They have a few

Like hanging on

To Regier for too long

Tanks

Don't mention them

They'll play their hardest

And eat their Wheaties

For now

What's coming next

Is their game with

The Coyotes....

This is Hall of Fame material right here.

That will definitely be me when and if 30th gets locked up. I may have to call in sick to work the next day.

If you're a true Buffalonian...

You suck it up..

Walk it off..

And go to work and make life miserable for your co workers with the worlds worst hangover.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.