GDT: Buffalo at Dallas 3-23-15 8:00 PM

Brawndo

Ennis?@FNC?!

Well the rumors, I expect, were just due diligence on the part of upper management, ie.

How would the fans react if we were to poison one of our best players.

Looks like the fans reactions are mixed.

No one but myself came out against poisoning, and my coming out was ironic.

Therefore, poison them.  Nobody will condemn, nor care.

Game Center people, have you not been getting commercials lately? I know it used to be if the Sabres played another MSG team that there wouldn't be commercials..... but I haven't had any in a couple of weeks. I hate commercials, but it's nice to have some background noise. 

Who is this Golgoski person on the top D pairing for Dallas?

Came over in the James Neal trade to Pittsburgh. He's been a good top-four dman for years.

Just thought about that trade again... WOW. What a near-steal for Pittsburgh. They traded Goligoski alone for James Neal and Matt Niskanen. That pairing was VERY good for Pittsburgh but neither are there anymore and they never won a cup with them. They did win a cup with Goligoski, though.

Edited by Tank

Game Center people, have you not been getting commercials lately? I know it used to be if the Sabres played another MSG team that there wouldn't be commercials..... but I haven't had any in a couple of weeks. I hate commercials, but it's nice to have some background noise.

I don't have it on tonight, but I've noticed this lately as well. The Devils game makes sense because they're also MSG (although that was a home game), but not sure why for the other games.

Risto and Grigo looking good there.

Teddy Nolan's coaching paying off, eh JJ?

Maybe he got the hint with Nolan publicly calling him out.  :flirt:

I don't have it on tonight, but I've noticed this lately as well. The Devils game makes sense because they're also MSG (although that was a home game), but not sure why for the other games.

I might try the Dallas feed for the 2nd period. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.