GDT: New Jersey at Buffalo. 3/20/2015 7:00 MSG

Doohickie

Open bar should be treated like a personal challenge.  All of us expect you to be up to the challenge.  Do not let us down.

Challenge excepted.  :thumbsup:

Gonna need it with how these two teams play anyhow

Depending on the outcome, try not to dive (or fall, as the case may be) over the side.

I still have that google map saved from (Glass? Taro?) for the location of that bridge 

It's like we are Frodo carrying the ring to Modor but Samwise (Phoenix) keeps being like, "you want me to carry that for you Mr. Frodo?"  No Sam why don't you go the away!

Open bar should be treated like a personal challenge.  All of us expect you to be up to the challenge.  Do not let us down.

At my brothers wedding they drank more $ worth of alcohol then it cost to get the open bar... so much liquor. 

we are winning more games than i thought :(

wich positively means we got more talent than i thought to :P

And when you match that talent with our unsurpassed compete, you have the juggernaut that leads to 20 wins! 

Nolan is the King of Compete!

GO SABRES!!!

After their win against the Bruins, a hostile crowd is expected at the FNC.  Don't expect cheers when the Sabres score (or is that just SabreSpace?)

From clients of mine, who sometimes grace the 200 level, and only look up from their phones to acknowledge goals or fights, there is still cheering when we score.  The ticket re-sales have given visiting team fans cheapest tickets in town, but cheering for losses is below most fans dignity.  Though I do wonder if my informants have superiority complexes, they are still my people, and I respect their opinions, however obnoxious.

Fwiw the serviceman they honored during the Anthem is my cousin Jack. 33 years in uniform. Thanks cuz.

Very nice.  Many thanks to your cousin (and all those who serve).

-------------

This double Larsson / Gionta thing is gonna be confusing.

Respect or consume? Like the last moldy loaf left on the shelf the day they announce the new five year plan?

I would consume such a loaf if it were the only means of sustinence.  Heck, in Soviet Russia we ate book bindings during the war.  

Here in the USA, I, I,.. I am consuming a moldy loaf, aren't I? 

All we need to secure the shart is to be a little looser in the back end.

The last few games our back end has been blocking everything and nothing can get through

Hopefully our back end will loosen up and the other team can pot a few.

:thumbsup: :sick:

I think this is the most perverted post I've ever read on this forum.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.