GDT: Buffalo @ Bahston, 7:30 pm EST, NBCSN

WildCard

The first Sabres game I ever went to as a kid was against the Bruins on St. Patrick's Day weekend in Buffalo. We trounced them and Rob Ray fought everyone.

Give me a real brawler tonight in beantown. Set the tone for next season.

Let's win this one and punch the beah in the mouth.  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:   :wallbash:  (he's not bashing his head because he's angry, he's bashing his head because he wants to)

St. Pats Day, Boston vs Buffalo, with the drop of the puck to start the game,  they have a full scale brawl, just like in Slap Shot, now that would be entertaining , and rooting for the Sabres to lose, especially Boston, is just sick, I want the Sabres to win every time out, but to get at least a point, and take one away from the Bruins is

almost as good in my book

I'm rooting for a huge Sabres CHL win tonight.  Let's Go Buffalo!

will I be able to listen to the game on the WGR app or will this be magically blocked because of BS

Not sure, I haven't been blocked yet, and I have listened over the app during other NBCSN Sabres games.

Edit...

No R.J. tonight, Dan Dunleavy(?) calling the plays with Razor.

Edited by Woods-Racer

NBC was sure that Hackett was starting. Were they just typically mis-informed or did something happen where Nolan went with Lindback?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there a site that has Corsi numbers for individual games? 

Please PLEASE PLEASE set this up to stop merging posts!!! 723b8ba7.gif

Edited by JJFIVEOH

NBC was sure that Hackett was starting. Were they just typically mis-informed or did something happen where Nolan went with Lindback?

Is there a site that has Corsi numbers for individual games?

It was supposed to be Hackett but the Sabres switched late to Lindback. Believe it was Irbe and Nolan's decision.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.