GDT: Buffalo @ Toronto: 7:0 pm EST

WildCard

NHL app accidentally said the Sabres won haha

Well that must not quite make up for all the times we have been laughing at you, brother.  

Are you celebrating imaginary victories?  Why don't you tell us about it?  We don't get enough stories around here.  It is mostly predictions nowadays.

I just want a 100% shot at either Eichel or McDavid being on this team.

Anything that gets in the way of that happening is the enemy.

The reason? I want the Sabres to FINALLY have a superstar player who can lead them to a cup. Forget the heroic battle for 8th place and maybe winning a round.

Interesting. Lupuls first shift of the period. So Ted Nolan isn't the only coach who sends messages by scaling back playing time. Who knew ?

There is scaling back and there is completely neutering a player. Ted gets a first impression and sticks with it like his job depends on it.

Best game ever from Larson, but he won't be a 1st line player for long. Sorry 3put.

Good third line player maybe fill in on second line duty occasionally.

Well that must not quite make up for all the times we have been laughing at you, brother.  

Are you celebrating imaginary victories?  Why don't you tell us about it?  We don't get enough stories around here.  It is mostly predictions nowadays.

I can't tell if you hate me or love me, but I love you.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.