GDT: Buffalo @ Toronto: 7:0 pm EST

WildCard

Well here you are, hoping... nay, cheering, I suppose that we prevail upon your countrymen, eh?

Well, we shall!  Just you wait and see, you Molson drinking, french speaking sympathizer of ours!  

All hands on deck!

Art there any Mexicans on hand to cheer against these Leafs so that we might blow them away, for once and for all?

Oh my! No self respecting Quebecois would EVER cheer for Toronto my friend! Ils sont terribles!! Really though. Cross the border at Constable,NY into Trout River, Quebec. You will see hardcore Quebecois. They are very proud!

Oh my! No self respecting Quebecois would EVER cheer for Toronto my friend! Ils sont terribles!! Really though. Cross the border at Constable,NY into Trout River, Quebec. You will see hardcore Quebecois. They are very proud!

I am from the Hills of Western New York, that is, Maple Syrup Country.

So, I suppose, I might respect you a bit, and might skip across the Thousand Islands towards your eccentric Quebecois Citadel now and then, if only to laugh and scorn at its complete non-modernity,

I am from the Hills of Western New York, that is, Maple Syrup Country.

So, I suppose, I might respect you a bit, and might skip across the Thousand Islands towards your eccentric Quebecois Citadel now and then, if only to laugh and scorn at its complete non-modernity,

Take rte 30 in downtown Malone NY to Constable NY...You'll cross at a mom n pop border cross. You will be the only one there. They will be very friendly and glad to see you. Take rte 136 through the Quebecois farmland that lies in the river valley. Every farm looks fresh and new. No one speaks English or won't admit to it. It's a very lovely hour ride to the Mercier with it's Mohawk warrior flags flying...Once you get into Montreal, they will start in french but switch to english if you need them to. My wife was very nervous about that the first time I took her that route. You will enjoy yourself. They are very good people. You should try it one day...

Take rte 30 in downtown Malone NY to Constable NY...You'll cross at a mom n pop border cross. You will be the only one there. They will be very friendly and glad to see you. Take rte 136 through the Quebecois farmland that lies in the river valley. Every farm looks fresh and new. No one speaks English or won't admit to it. It's a very lovely hour ride to the Mercier with it's Mohawk warrior flags flying...Once you get into Montreal, they will start in french but switch to english if you need them to. My wife was very nervous about that the first time I took her that route. You will enjoy yourself. They are very good people. You should try it one day...

Bucket list.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.