GDT Sabres at Tampa Bay 7:30 NBCSN

Brawndo

Possible, but not likely. I would need to see more evidence to convince me; otherwise I will not embrace that hypothesis.

His avatar is an obvious selfy (or is it selfie) = looks just like Terry

He has a wife and kids

He lives in Fla

He can drive and type= a chauffeur (just like Terry would have)

He has the same accent

Sorry sic, just cause you've been married a long time and your not banging Kim is hardly an reasonable excuse, that's just old age.

and the most telling of all...

He never debates Anna!

I'm from belgium, the maginot line is french/brit fail, we never believed in it :P

Maginot line might have worked if France had continued it all the way up to the Channel. Or at least it would have held for a little while. Perhaps it was a little short-sighted to think Germany wouldn't attack through Belgium. Again. :)

His avatar is an obvious selfy (or is it selfie) = looks just like Terry

He has a wife and kids

He lives in Fla

He can drive and type= a chauffeur (just like Terry would have)

He has the same accent

Sorry sic, just cause you've been married a long time and your not banging Kim is hardly an reasonable excuse, that's just old age.

and the most telling of all...

He never debates Anna!

Dammit!!! I can't figure out how to change my user name. I need to call Ted. He knows how.

I can just picture next season... some AHL scrub will be getting 18mins a night on the second line while Grigorenko, Reinhart, and player X get 7 mins a night on the 3rd...

Nolan is starting to annoy me.  Also I know about Grigorenko's injury.

I'm just waiting for the point next season where it appears that Matt Ellis is finally gone for good after having been in the franchise's bloodstream for seven years, and then he somehow comes back and gets a regular roster spot.

Aha! So the challenge arises!

<Inner dialogue> I wrestle with a true monster in Quick; his recent success with the ladies is sure to lead to a spike in testosterone, which does not bode well for the hibernating stoic bear. What to attack him on though? Music? But no! I have seen the ferocious Quick in other threads, keen to the musical tastes and master of guitar. A challenge of games, perhaps? Alas! I have witnessed the deft taste of the beast still in this category. Be still, my pounding heart, we shall find a way to conquer this beast. I wonder.....yes, perhaps if I call upon another foe. One of great might and anger...but to take on such a creation? Do I dare? Not I, but I can distract it with it's ilk, and perhaps distract the monster that is Quick into observing their quarrel.  </Inner Dialogue>

Oh one called Liger! I heard the poster Tank utter terrible words about Brock Boeser and Jordan Greenway! 

Tank! Liger believes players should only wear jersey numbers between 60-->80! Excluding of course 61,71,74,88 and 89.

<Inner dialogue>  The sun'll come out! Tomorrow! Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrrrroooowwww, we'll pick Eichel!  Just thinkin' about, tomorrow! That's the day I'll never live to see!  Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Jack Eichel, tomorrow, if only I wasn't mauled by a bear. <Inner dialogue out>

Yeah, well, the Clash Sucks.

<Inner dialogue>  The sun'll come out! Tomorrow! Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrrrroooowwww, we'll pick Eichel!  Just thinkin' about, tomorrow! That's the day I'll never live to see!  Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Jack Eichel, tomorrow, if only I wasn't mauled by a bear. <Inner dialogue out>

Yeah, well, the Clash Sucks.

Oh no you didn't!

This is going to be good!

That last little sentence has been fired right over the bow.

We're going to need a Dragon robot to settle this one.

I'm just waiting for the point next season where it appears that Matt Ellis is finally gone for good after having been in the franchise's bloodstream for seven years, and then he somehow comes back and gets a regular roster spot.

I think if I see Matt Ellis on the roster next season and it isn't because of massive injuries, I'll have a massive injury to my brain.

I think if I see Matt Ellis on the roster next season and it isn't because of massive injuries, I'll have another massive injury to my brain.

fify  :flirt:

Song to the song I Want Candy by Blonde(?)

Bow Wow Wow (originally recorded by The Strangeloves)

don't even want talk about tank/anti tank, all I want is  a good/exciting  game from start to finish, if there is a real negative to this game, RJ is not calling the action

He needs a break. I don't know who advised him to do so many games so soon. His voice has suffered after making an almost complete comeback earlier in the season, IMHO.

RJ, not calling the game is because it is on a NBCS, so that is a national feed not a local feed like it is on  MSGa1 which will have the

Sabres/Senators broadcast on Friday night 3/6/2015

Just heard he is calling the game, just on radio. I really don't understand what happened to the original schedule for Rick. Apparently it was torn up. Dan Dunleavy calls have been scarce as hen's teeth.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.