GDT Sabres at Tampa Bay 7:30 NBCSN

Brawndo

How can anyone think Grigorenko has a future on this team? He can't crack the lineup on what may be the worse team we have ever iced.

Our draft fate is in the hands of at least 12 guys who probably will never wear a Saber uniform again after this season. Just the way Murray wanted it I guess.

Edited by sicknfla

How can anyone think Grigorenko has a future on this team? He can't crack the lineup on what may be the worse team we have ever iced.

You could say the same for Psyek, McCabe, and Ruhwedel. They're learning in the minors. As far as tonight, he's only played one game for Amerks since his injury.

Why bother calling up Grigorenko to sit him?

Nolan's trying to bench as many talented players for plugs as he can before he likely never works as an NHL coach again.

In reality, it's probably so Grigorenko can keep recovering from his injury and start a few games for us after this one.

Nolan gonna Nolan.

Apparently his knee isn't ready to go yet.

aaww cmon you guys don't write my post for me

Nolan's trying to bench as many talented players for plugs as he can before he likely never works as an NHL coach again.

In reality, it's probably so Grigorenko can keep recovering from his injury and start a few games for us after this one.

aaww cmon you guys don't write my post for me

If it's his knee then just leave him in Rochester. Let him come back when he is ready. Preferably September.

This does not fit my anti-Nolan sensibilities, so I'm going to choose to reject the inherent logic and just say Nolan sucks  :P

This does not fit my anti-Regier sensibilities, so I'm going to choose to reject the inherent logic and just say Regier sucks  :P 

Edited by Я знаю физика

Makes sense, but...

If it's his knee then just leave him in Rochester. Let him come back when he is ready. Preferably September.

This?

Forget the reporter that was at practice, but that's the reaction he had.  Not sure why they even flew him down if he can't go.

Better training staff?

I was thinking training staff, or "hey, come down to Florida and get a break from the cold".

I had the honor of being there when the Lightening won the Cup in game 7. That was a experience I will never forget. Something we as Sabres fans deserve desperately.

If you're going to bail on your Sabres and become a local bandwagon fan just because they are winning, you might want to learn how to spell the name of the team.

Our draft fate is in the hands of at least 12 guys who probably will never wear a Saber uniform again after this season. Just the way Murray wanted it I guess.

Oh I see - you can't spell Sabre either. Cheer for whomever you want, though I recommend something simple like the Maple Leafs...er, maybe a bad example.

Don't be an idiot, Grigorenko sitting makes perfect sense.   He has had one game since coming back, they don't want to lose him for the rest of the season to another injury.

Out of those 12 players atleast 6 will be back next year.

Edit: People dissing grigorenko just pisses me of to much :D

Edited by Heimdall

Oh I see - you can't spell Sabre either. Cheer for whomever you want, though I recommend something simple like the Maple Leafs...er, maybe a bad example.

Lol. Typing and driving and didn't bother with auto correct. I think my history on here shows I can spell. Read up thread pal. You will see I am not on the LIGHTNING bandwagon. So read before you post. Otherwise you come off like a complete asswipe.

This game used be a huge event for the Sick family. Not anymore.

I am trying like hell to become a Lightning fan down here but what is in your blood is in your blood.

There you go MB. Fixed the spelling and gave you a chance to read what you should have in the first place. No need to apologize. I get the feeling you probably are not the apologetic type.

Hopefully your next 29 posts are a little more enlightening than your first 29.

Don't be an idiot, Grigorenko sitting makes perfect sense. He has had one game since coming back, they don't want to lose him for the rest of the season to another injury.

Out of those 12 players atleast 6 will be back next year.

Edit: People dissing grigorenko just pisses me of to much :D

I am talking 12 out of the 21. I sure as hell hope we have more than a 6 player turnover from tonight's lineup.

Edited by sicknfla

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.