Trade Deadline 2015 (March 2nd, 3 p.m.)

Hoss

This just in NHL investigating Buffalo and Arizona about losing on purpose. Both teams surrender picks 1 and 2!

I could see it happening.  We aren't allowed nice things.  Although, this trade deadline has been fun to watch all the bad teams trying to get worse.

I could see it happening.  We aren't allowed nice things.  Although, this trade deadline has been fun to watch all the bad teams trying to get worse.

No way to prove it really. We signed big name free agents, traded a UFA and our best D man for an injured player and a great D man and traded away two UFA goalies. Nothing all that unusual

Think it's bad now? Should have heard Peters today...

If there is something specific he said, then start a new topic and put his quote in there to discuss.

If this is just general WGR bashing, then dissatisfied listeners should really write a note to their program director.

If there is something specific he said, then start a new topic and put his quote in there to discuss.

If this is just general WGR bashing, then dissatisfied listeners should really write a note to their program director.

Serious question: isn't Hockey Hotline owned and operated by the Sabres? If I'm unhappy with Peters, I'd imagine Ted Black's inbox would be the way to go.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.