Trade Deadline 2015 (March 2nd, 3 p.m.)

Hoss

Brett Connolly is still a longshot, but I'd rather have him under contract for two second rounders, than Chris Stewart for 18 games.

If that was the Bruins choice, good on them.

Flyers got great value for Coburn, but Tampa could afford to pay the price.

I'm really wondering where Stewart ends up now. Montreal could use him, but Petry is probably their rental.

Blues have been quiet...?

Brett Connolly is still a longshot, but I'd rather have him under contract for two second rounders, than Chris Stewart for 18 games.

If that was the Bruins choice, good on them.

Flyers got great value for Coburn, but Tampa could afford to pay the price.

I'm really wondering where Stewart ends up now. Montreal could use him, but Petry is probably their rental.

Blues have been quiet...?

Penguins have been pretty quiet so far as well.

Last year, IIRC, TSN's TradeCentre was simulcast on NHL Network for those of us in the States. 

I can't tell if this is a simulcast of TSN or not, but NHL Network has live league-wide coverage here for folks who want a broader scope than GR's Sabres-focused coverage: 

http://www.nhl.com/ice/eventhome.htm?location=/deadline/2015/experience&navid=nhl:topheads

Murray tells Sabres.com it's very quiet. Said being a seller is hard because people have to want to buy... Then realizes how silly that sounds and acknowledges how many trades there have been so far.

Dennis Bernstein: Looks like Kings Justin Williams in play. Nothing imminent.

Edited by Tank

It's still early so I'm not in panic mode... And those saying they want Murray fired if he doesn't finish last are crazy. HOWEVER, I will be pissed and deem it a large failure if Murray sits on the UFAs.

It's not crazy to think the vets mentally and emotionally shut it down if they don't get moved to a contender.

It's not crazy to think the vets mentally and emotionally shut it down if they don't get moved to a contender.

I like this point.  Still hope Stewart and Mitchell are traded but this is reasonable.  We see how hard these callup kids play.  Not a ton of skill but they give it their all every shift unlike a vet like Hodgson (or whatever his name has become in that thread haha).

I know some are nervous about a trade not happening but there is still 4 and a half hours left.  In past years it would take awhile to get going because everyone was waiting for that first big player to be moved.  With all of the early activity there isn't anyone holding up the market.

Unless a miracle happens I just don't see any of our UFA's fetch anything of major value. At this point I don't trade Stewart for a 4th as I would rather them sign him. Why would you overpay for a guy that was in the coaches doghouse and has been on the down swing since Colorado days?

Edited by SabresBillsFan

Jesus christ... Hopefully this isn't true.

Hearing @BuffaloSabres considering moving Stewart for a 4th Rd pick and a conditional. Market starting to dry up. #lottatimeleft

Hey now, you can't potentially freak out about not offloading the UFAs and simultaneously be annoyed at the return. Pick a side! :p

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.