qwksndmonster

Since TF2 got stale and Valve just takes the Steam checks to the bank and watch movies all day and don't make games, I'm so open to Overwatch being a thing. It's blizzard so I suspect there's going to be some way to bleed the players of their cash, but it'll be optional.  Then they will release map packs and charge 10-15 dollars for them.  Maybe there will be an in game currency where if you play enough games, you can buy the maps through obsession.

Really fun to learn a varied and interesting mechanics set.  I might actually buy this game at some point when I have more time to play.

$100 to the person that can beat the Massalia campaign on Legendary in Rome II. Holy . I've tried, and counting, 17 times. I get about 50-70 turns in, and am just surrounded and outgunned. There is nowhere to move where you aren't . 

• 2 weeks later...

still playing some Bloodbourne, game is a lot of fun and I think I'll pick up Dark Souls III when I finish.  Also I want to get DOOM.

Haven't played any of the Dark Souls games, but am enjoying Bloodbourne. Like the level of difficulty a lot. Another great game to play is The Witcher 3. When I put that game in I quickly lose track of time. One of those games you don't turn on if you only have a 1/2 hour to play something. 

Huge Zelda fan but I have only played the original in a few very short spurts.

You should really, really play the Twilight Princess game for Wii. I bought the entire console for that game alone, and I'd do it 10x over again

Side note, I really wish you fools would by a Total War game already. You'll never look back

You should really, really play the Twilight Princess game for Wii. I bought the entire console for that game alone, and I'd do it 10x over again

Side note, I really wish you fools would by a Total War game already. You'll never look back

Got that right. Going to pick up the HD edition on the Wii U. 

• 2 weeks later...

Zelda - Breath of the Wild trailer: http://snpy.tv/1Onx5T9

Watched the trailer on gamespot shortly after it was released. Obviously the most complex Zelda yet. No more hacking grass or bushes for hearts. Now you'll be using alchemy. Mixing this, that and the other. Have a chance to go where you want, when you want. Nintendo is attempting to give a person a true sense of exploration. Supposedly the Twighlight Princess map is 1/12th the size of the map in Breath of the Wild. Get ready to explore. Looking forward to playing it on the Wii U. 

Here are handful of games that caught my eye at this years E3. There are others. Just went w/ what was on my mind as I searched youtube. I go the PS4 and Wii U route. Sorry about that Xbox One fans. Nothing wrong w/ the system. The PS4 and Wii U have more games that I'm interested in. Anyhow check these videos out! 

Days Gone - PS4

Legend of Zelda - Wii U 

The Last Guardian - PS4

Horizon Zero Dawn - PS4

Elder Scrolls V Remastered - PS4

FFV - PS4

Death Standing - PS4

For Honor - PS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13UyQre0qd4

Lego Star Wars - PS4 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk_s2oPlTKY

Mass Effect Andromeda 

**Not sure why the videos didn't show for all of them. Simply click on the link. It'll take you to the video I intended to show you. 

**Only complaint - Most of these games are intended for a 2017 release

Edited by GoPre

Vlad Tarasenko wins the NHL Cover Vote.

Here's the first trailer (featuring a closeup of Jack and, still, incorrect numbers on the Sabres sweaters): https://youtu.be/9wQHZVUKWGQ

I think I may get a Xbox One this summer. Mainly for this game

The annual Steam Summer Sale is underway. Nearly everything is 75% off. $20 dollars got me 3 games. Unreal