Zadorov suspended (Sabres Twitter)

PASabreFan

There is not one of you guys that wouldn't be interested in, and rejected by, her if you were single. Cut out the sour grapes BS. It's way too obvious.

Or maybe some men just have different ways they view the attractiveness of women and vice versa. There is no clear-cut set of attributes that can be defined as attractive. I personally don't find her very attractive. "Good looking" is about as far as I could go.

It's ironic that I say this because I've been told on multiple occasions that she looks like my ex minus the strange lips.

There is not one of you guys that wouldn't be interested in, and rejected by, her if you were single.  Cut out the sour grapes BS.  It's way too obvious.

Yup.  lmao!!!!    This topic makes me think of some lyrics from the Beatles' song - "Back in the USSR"

"Well the Ukraine girls really knock me out 
They leave the West behind 
And Moscow girls make me sing and shout 
That Georgia's always on my my my my my my my my my mind" 
Edited by Jsixspd

Or maybe some men just have different ways they view the attractiveness of women and vice versa. There is no clear-cut set of attributes that can be defined as attractive. I personally don't find her very attractive. "Good looking" is about as far as I could go.

It's ironic that I say this because I've been told on multiple occasions that she looks like my ex minus the strange lips.

Not to mention, even though I don't read Ruskie, you can tell by her Twitter account she is extremely high maintenance. No thanks, Jack, her kind of superficial, product-oriented type is a huge turn off.

There is not one of you guys that wouldn't be interested in, and rejected by, her if you were single.  Cut out the sour grapes BS.  It's way too obvious.

Ha! you obviously don't know how sensitive/great hair I am.

False. Many of us wouldn't even approach because we'd know in advance said rejection was coming :bag:

Yep.

Easily. She may not be a 10, but she's pretty hot, and as an average guy there is no way I'd say no to that.

Easily. She may not be a 10, but she's pretty hot, and as an average guy there is no way I'd say no to that.

This is like a bunch of guys arguing the merits of Ferraris over beer, afterwards they get into their Ford Festivas and drive home. Alone.

I drive an escape. Not alone, but an escape nonetheless. What year is yours?

Thanks Tank, rub it in why don't ya?  :P

2003 XLS V6. I like it so far, bought it in the summer after an accident (trees hit back) from a Brazilian couple moving home. They threw in a pretty awesome potato gun too, so no complaints yet. 118k miles so far. You?

Thanks Tank, rub it in why don't ya? :P

2003 XLS V6. I like it so far, bought it in the summer after an accident (trees hit back) from a Brazilian couple moving home. They threw in a pretty awesome potato gun too, so no complaints yet. 118k miles so far. You?

2005 XLS V6. Mileage is nuts (148k). But there isn't an inch of rust on the thing (it's been a Pennsylvania car up until I bought it from my mom before moving up here to Buffalo a few months ago). The only issues I'm having is the power steering pump appears to be just about shot and the ABS is too trigger happy (activates way too often on the snow).

2005 XLS V6. Mileage is nuts (148k). But there isn't an inch of rust on the thing (it's been a Pennsylvania car up until I bought it from my mom before moving up here to Buffalo a few months ago). The only issues I'm having is the power steering pump appears to be just about shot and the ABS is too trigger happy (activates way too often on the snow).

I haven't had any of those problems yet thankfully. Not sure if the years or different or you just have more miles; I took mine to the Adirondacks this summer, no issues there. It has a minor oil leak in a bitch of a spot that I have to get fixed or just continue to pump oil into it. Rust is the same as yours though, NY car its whole life and not an inch on it yet. 

Good handling for an suv, much better than my 2003 Envoy was, and a ton of torque that makes the accelerations fun. I like the Envoy more just because of the memories, but a few more road trips in this one should help. 

I haven't had any of those problems yet thankfully. Not sure if the years or different or you just have more miles; I took mine to the Adirondacks this summer, no issues there. It has a minor oil leak in a bitch of a spot that I have to get fixed or just continue to pump oil into it. Rust is the same as yours though, NY car its whole life and not an inch on it yet.

Good handling for an suv, much better than my 2003 Envoy was, and a ton of torque that makes the accelerations fun. I like the Envoy more just because of the memories, but a few more road trips in this one should help.

Very very reliable car. The ABS stuff is probably just an age thing and the fact that the rings that the speed sensor uses to read both snapped last summer which cause it to activate every single time I breaked (even when it was bone dry outside). Might just be healing pains causing it to activate too often when there's just a tiny bit of snow.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.