He's baaaaaack: Matt Ellis recalled

Hoss

That's why they recalled him?

Maybe. I don't have a clue why they did. This is our super bowl today it seems, though.

Think it had more to do with Stewart being out (flu), but I didn't realize they'd played together in Detroit so cool for Ellis to be there tonight.

glad to see Ellis back... him, Dalpe and any other AHLers playing against NHL teams is good for us! now, lose 10-15 straight, trade away expiring contracts... then we can cheer for the kids and this team to get going because it'll be too late and we'll get top 2 pick! that would be my best case anyway...

I mistakenly read the topic title as pertaining to a return of Milt Ellis.

Now that'd've been something.

On Page 39 of your Program, Please Read a Special Announcement from the Sabres Organization......if your program has a red stamp, please report to the press box for tonight's special prize. A Sabres Pennant signed by Buffalo Goaltender #39 Dominick Hasek.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.