Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Dear NFL ....

I still watch my Bills. You get that revenue. I no longer watch any other games featuring your unwatchable product. This has been coming for several seasons and reflects a great change in my life. I have little interest in watching 8 kick offs to nowhere, and 20 flags per game.

Dear Rex .....

Your aggressive attitude is refreshing. Your team's inability to line up correctly or control itself isn't. No one likes a stupid bully.

:w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :worthy:

Dear NFL ....

I still watch my Bills. You get that revenue. I no longer watch any other games featuring your unwatchable product. This has been coming for several seasons and reflects a great change in my life. I have little interest in watching 8 kick offs to nowhere, and 20 flags per game.

Dear Rex .....

Your aggressive attitude is refreshing. Your team's inability to line up correctly or control itself isn't. No one likes a stupid bully.

7 commercial breaks in the first 20 minutes.......................

Nfreemen says stop complaining about the refs. They are fair and balanced and every team has the same right to win.

Man I don't even care who the flags are on. I just want to watch some good football. Which in and of itself is already barely more entertaining than baseball. Soccer, Hockey and Lacrosse can't overtake football soon enough if this is how they game is going to be officiated.

True, at this point they're just exhausted. But damn, 2 out of 4 games that our quarter-billion-dollar line has had zero impact on.

This is my first real disappointment in them, and even this they've only given up 16 because of stupid penalties (special teams lining up over the center, I mean FFS). I thought they'd be much better against the Pats, but I'm not gonna kill them for Brady being Brady.

Man I don't even care who the flags are on. I just want to watch some good football. Which in and of itself is already barely more entertaining than baseball. Soccer, Hockey and Lacrosse can't overtake football soon enough if this is how they game is going to be officiated.

Go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

True, at this point they're just exhausted. But damn, 2 out of 4 games that our quarter-billion-dollar line has had zero impact on.

It's a huge concern. Especially considering this stuff is supposed to be Rexy's bread and butter.

About the offensive creativity: yes our playcalling is bad, but it's also because we're without Watkins and McCoy. Roman isn't showing any ability to adjust so far

I don't think we've had one positive return all year.

It's a huge concern. Especially considering this stuff is supposed to be Rexy's bread and butter.

About the offensive creativity: yes our playcalling is bad, but it's also because we're without Watkins and McCoy. Roman isn't showing any ability to adjust so far

I don't think we've had one positive return all year.

Giant probably still in single digits if our special teams don't commit a stupid penalty and we don't turn it over on our own 30. I was hoping for a dominant performance today, but I don't think we're in problem territory here.

Giant probably still in single digits if our special teams don't commit a stupid penalty and we don't turn it over on our own 30. I was hoping for a dominant performance today, but I don't think we're in problem territory here.

If we don't generate some real pressure on Eli in the second half, we're in real problem territory.

Well you wouldn't think...but this is buffalo. I wouldn't speak in absolutes with this team

They were definitely trying to draw a penalty there.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.