Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

That was the big lion, right? 

RIght.

Kerry Katona the Atomic Kitten

Well that was a disappointing google search

Yeah.  Wow, what a disappointment.

EDIT: Did i mention that CASSEL IS GONE?!  Because no one is cheering with me.  And now I'm sad.

Edited by Eleven

Besides, everyone knows I'm the worst poster here.

I love it when you're fall-on-an-internet-grenade heroic.

I'll shoot this out to nfreeman: I think your personal irritation with Hoss is affecting your ability to moderate him fairly.

I want to be clear: Hoss brings and adds value. If he didn't, I'd have muted him/kept him on mute, and wouldn't entreat him to modify his tone and approach.

3363947147_8c1522ef93_o.gif

That really is the most misleading gif in the history of the internet.

Also, Eleven: I am drinking two fingers of good whiskey in your honour. On a Tuesday.

Can't properly post an image here, but Ms. Katona has plenty of flattering pictures out there.

This may be the whiskey talking.

If you and I are thinking if the same images, I'm not sure flattering is the word you're looking for here. Revealing for sure, but IMO better left to the imagination

@DraftDiamonds 
Breaking: The Buffalo Bills are expected to sign former Cowboys QB Dustin Vaughan to the practice squad @salsports @JoeBuscaglia @WGR550

@jchenelly: Matt Cassel was angry after he was told Tyrod Taylor won the starting position. It was his representative who broke the news to Jay Glazer.

@jchenelly: @jhanley2020 In the end, Buffalo was still the best opportunity for him and his family. He expected more interest than there was then.

@DraftDiamonds 

Breaking: The Buffalo Bills are expected to sign former Cowboys QB Dustin Vaughan to the practice squad @salsports @JoeBuscaglia @WGR550

@jchenelly: Matt Cassel was angry after he was told Tyrod Taylor won the starting position. It was his representative who broke the news to Jay Glazer.

@jchenelly: @jhanley2020 In the end, Buffalo was still the best opportunity for him and his family. He expected more interest than there was then.

now there's some news...

I thought we had a QB on the practice squad already, but now I'm seeing that we don't.  Did they have one at any point?

Also, have they done anything to fill Cassel's roster spot yet?

They're waiting until the end of the Sabres camp so they can sign Matt Ellis. He's the perfect replacement.

I thought we had a QB on the practice squad already, but now I'm seeing that we don't.  Did they have one at any point?

Also, have they done anything to fill Cassel's roster spot yet?

Apparently they cut Matt Simms on Sept. 4 (before Week 1) and he's with the Atlanta Falcons now.  Haven't seen any roster move news yet.

http://www.trendingbuffalo.com/sports/buffalo-bills/new-evidence-reveals-likely-downtown-stadium-location/

How does one find out you’ll likely have to move from your home to make room for a new NFL stadium downtown? You get a letter from a law firm in New York City offering to represent you in a transaction you didn’t know you were even negotiating.

Here’s a letter sent to residents in Buffalo’s Old First Ward last week.

letter3.jpg
Edited by d4rksabre

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.