GDT: Senators at Sabres 12-15-2015 7PM

spndnchz

The Sabres won 3 of 4 games in a row against Montreal and Tampa Bay when both were at the top of the conference. Do you get any hotter than that?

Did I say I wanted them to run into a hot team 15 games ago? No. I said now. Teams won't take this team for granted as much as they have.

Although he did stop all 3 shootout attempts and has now stopped 16 straight. :D

Did you hear what he said when the interviewed him after one of the shootouts? He said he basically spends time at the end of every practice defending breakaways in preparation for shootouts. He does that because that's what Ryan Miller did.

Did you hear what he said when the interviewed him after one of the shootouts? He said he basically spends time at the end of every practice defending breakaways in preparation for shootouts. He does that because that's what Ryan Miller did.

I did hear that. He deserves a night off, I think.

I want another hot team, like the 4th or 5th hot team we've faced, to run into this buzz-saw too.

I'd like their starting goaltender to be included in the evisceration, as well.

I'll settle for Winnipeg. Buffalo has struggled with this team.

Edited by wjag

I was "Meh" on Myers again. There was a play where Moulson absolutely teed it up for him and the big guy should've put it through the net from the prime slot. Instead the goalie makes the save. I'm frustrated by Myers. I see the hits and the breakaway pass to Gionta but too often, he has no aim from the point and dumps it in the O-zone and literally gives the puck away. I know he's big and you have to give him a chance to grow into his body but I really don't see much hockey instinct there.

Edited by 716

I don't remember a team that defied the odds for as long as Buffalo has. Enroth is a guy I have always liked and I enjoy watching him succeed each night he plays. I just am very doubtful that the team as a whole can allow the games they do and still pull out victories. They are resilient and clearly have chemistry but idk if I believe yet. They are far better at home than on the road now and if the lose 75% of road games and 25% of home games they will be in that bottom 4-7 slot come draft time.

Also how long before Enroth has proven himself? This is now his 3rd season of coming in and silencing critics. He just keeps finding ways to win hockey games and he is absolute money thus far in shootouts.

Also how long before Enroth has proven himself? This is now his 3rd season of coming in and silencing critics. He just keeps finding ways to win hockey games and he is absolute money thus far in shootouts.

He's been inconsistent at best. Just when you think he's all that, he takes a step back. Granted, this was always in the shadow of Miller, so maybe things are different now.

I'm loving watching this team now. The first 5-6 weeks were brutal torture - LOL. The turn around began, by a happy coincidence, when Rick J. called that first period of the Toronto game.

He's been inconsistent at best. Just when you think he's all that, he takes a step back. Granted, this was always in the shadow of Miller, so maybe things are different now.

But it's not as if the same can't be said of Miller.

Last Saturday night I was in a Boston Pizza in Burlington Ontario, having after-dinner drinks with members of a car club I belong to. The Vancouver/Maple Leafs game featured prominently.

And Miller gave up 4 goals in the first period. The Leafs fans were really into it - I gotta say, I thought of the "Miller, Miller, Miller....." chant. :)

Enroth's stats for shoot outs this year are lights out.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.