Retribution comes knocking for Lucic

DR HOLLIDAY

Best part and proves Lucic is a douchebag, he gets knocked down, one and done, bitch style and he keeps chirps with the blood dripping on his bitch face……..Loser

If he would have just taken his beating like a man it would have been, fine, he lost that round, but for him to try and hit Prout after the refs stepped in and had each guy tied up?… and then call it a sucker punch?… whiny douche.

Best part and proves Lucic is a douchebag, he gets knocked down, one and done, bitch style and he keeps chirps with the blood dripping on his bitch face……..Loser

Best part for me was seeing a comment under the Yahoo article last night from a Bruins fan claiming Lucic didn't get knocked out, he just slipped on the stick that was at his feet.

Never underestimate Boston fans' ability to bend reality in favor of their heroes.

If he would have just taken his beating like a man it would have been, fine, he lost that round, but for him to try and hit Prout after the refs stepped in and had each guy tied up?… and then call it a sucker punch?… whiny douche.

He continues to be exposed as a b*tch and I think it's hurting his reputation.

I would love for a Buffalo Sabre to give him a taste this year. We need it as a city.

Top class entertainment - Not only is he decked by one shot, he also whines and ###### about it.

Lucic is a classless dick, always was, always will be

He continues to be exposed as a b*tch and I think it's hurting his reputation.

I would love for a Buffalo Sabre to give him a taste this year. We need it as a city.

I'm still in the camp that would much rather see his goalie run through the end boards.

A Buffalo guy has to clean Lucic's clock, that's the only revenge.

The ledger is so far tilted to the Bruins side, it would take the Sabres running both of their goalies, severing Marchand's Achilles, and running Lucic face first into the boards leaving the ice on a stretcher to make things close to even.

This is what I HATE the most about fights..when guys do that. He got hit, went down.....Prout held back and didn't throw any more punches when Lucic was down...but then Lucic gets up and wants to keep going after the refs get in.

If there is any kind of "CODE" as they call it among fighters/fights in the NHL, Lucic looks like he just showed he thinks it doesn't apply to him.

I'm kinda as much of a Bruins fan as one can get growing up in Buffalo and loving the Sabres. I still follow the Bruins pretty closely, but Lucic is just one player I don't like. I wish he wasn't on that team and they had someone instead with similar talent but just someone different.

Best part for me was seeing a comment under the Yahoo article last night from a Bruins fan claiming Lucic didn't get knocked out, he just slipped on the stick that was at his feet.

Never underestimate Boston fans' ability to bend reality in favor of their heroes.

Jack Edwards has time read Yahoo?

This is what I HATE the most about fights..when guys do that. He got hit, went down.....Prout held back and didn't throw any more punches when Lucic was down...but then Lucic gets up and wants to keep going after the refs get in.

If there is any kind of "CODE" as they call it among fighters/fights in the NHL, Lucic looks like he just showed he thinks it doesn't apply to him.

I'm kinda as much of a Bruins fan as one can get growing up in Buffalo and loving the Sabres. I still follow the Bruins pretty closely, but Lucic is just one player I don't like. I wish he wasn't on that team and they had someone instead with similar talent but just someone different.

Lucic will yap about the "code" everytime he ends up in a fight with someone as big as him, and he'll happily forget all about said "code" everytime he goes after someone half his size.

His time has come and gone, he was a beast 2 years ago, but the league is wise to him now, and the big guys knows he doesn't want to square off against them.

Classless punk, and I expect his game only to go downhill the rest of his career.

He's only 26 and he's already showing signs of losing a step in his skating.

That wasn't blood coming from his mouth, it was clam chowda.

That wasn't blood coming from his mouth, it was clam chowda.

Which makes what Proust did even more egregious. Lucic didn't want to fight and he was in the middle of eating his dinner! That punch didn't even hurt though; Lucic just slipped on the stick that was at his feet. And he did that on purpose to show kids in Boston how important it is to be careful when playing hockey.

I can't believe anyone thinks he "lost" that "fight." Lucic never has and never will lose a fight.

#BostonStrong

/Boston Fans

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.