GDT: 11/5/2014 Canadiens @ Sabres 7:30pm (MSG,WGR)

LGR4GM

I accept responsibility.

lol nice.

Only got to half-watch tonight from work, but good to see the guys are finally putting in some effort and making things more respectable and entertaining, even if the outcome is usually the same.

Disappointed. I really didn't get to see much of the game. I did see a nifty shift from the Hodgson line--right after the first Habs goal--with a nice pass back to a defenseman whom I thought was tripped, but no replay. I saw a little of the OT and all of the shootout (who cares, it's a shootout). What I did see, though, was encouraging.

I like the way the team responded when Z was hit; it looked like when Miller was hit but the teammates were closer (esp. Girgensons) allowing for a quicker response without the refs getting in so quickly. There are guys on this team that are building blocks, and I'm ok with that.

Would rather have seen a win, though. (Sorry, tankers.)

Edited by Eleven

What happened to this guy? He was always at least ok playing against the Sabres. What is it now?

No data. Was very good in Otterland, TB, & 1st year as a Phlyer. But wasn't much better than this year when he was coming out of the lockout in Filly. Injuries get the better of him?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.