GDT (kinda) - Otters vs Ice Dogs at F'NC

Hoss

Would it be wrong of me to anticipate the greatest of ironies with McDavid blowing his knee out on FNC ice in the ultimate c#cktease of a game handed to the fans?

I suppose when you've already punched your ticket to hell, you may as well go down in flames :lol:

If the game were tomorrow I'd be going, but it's not, so I'm not. Will definitely be interested to hear how the atmosphere was though, especially in comparison to Sabres games.

This is strange.

Yeah it's smells funky.

'His understanding saw Divine things clearly and truly; there were no errors or mistakes in his knowledge; his will consented at once, and in all things, to the will of God. His affections were all regular, and he had no bad appetites or passions. His thoughts were easily brought and fixed to the best subjects. Thus holy, thus happy, were our first parents in having the image of God upon them.'

My opinion on mcdavid has changed. He is way better than I thought

Overheard from a Sabres fan right after McDavid made one of the nicest moves I've seen on a scoring chance - "God I hope we lose tonight."

if that was the breakaway where he didn't score. That was a thing of beauty

My opinion on mcdavid has changed. He is way better than I thought

if that was the breakaway where he didn't score. That was a thing of beauty

Yeap, that play. Hope we get a chance to hear RJ calling some games of his if we win the lotto.

Yeap, that play. Hope we get a chance to hear RJ calling some games of his if we win the lotto.

Sabres get McDavid. It becomes obvious how good he is. Rick gets better. Feels great. Gets a second wind. Does RJ send Dunleavy over the Falls without a barrel?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.