Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Did someone give Weber a hug this morning? jeez.

LOL, he's out with day-to-day "soreness".

Scratched with butthurt.

You know, there was some way you could have made that into a haiku.  You didn't.

If we're outshooting and essentially outplaying Chicago, I think we have to face facts--this team has really improved.  Without some lucky Arizona wins, the Shart is in serious trouble.

And I say this knowing there's every chance we actually do lose this game.

Edited by Sabrestrike

I am only listening on radio, therefore not a great feel... But buffalo sounds like they're on fire on WGR. A loss here to Chicago would really shorten the ledge for most of SS and the community

If we win tonight and Arizona loses, as expected, the panic will be justified.  It's all over but the crying at that point. 

Holy ###### that was a ride

I want to send Toews a 12 pack

5 minutes ago, I was ready to get on here and start ripping...

First, to the ####ing fans who lit a spark under the arse of the players by booing Sabres goals against Arizona.

Second, to the posters on SS who keep telling me, Buffalo is by far the statistically worst team and will certainly finish 30th.

I don't know who was in my shotgun sights first, but man was I fuming. Now, happy times! My apologies to the good people on SS who have constantly talked me down from the ledge.

Tank on!

I hate to give more fodder to the ledge walkers, but here are two interesting trends that the Sabres bucked over the last two games (NHL speak):

Sabres record when opponent scores first: 4-33-5. Arizona game.

Sabres record when trailing after 2nd: 3-34-2. Toronto game.

If Chicago scores first and is leading after two and the Sabres still win, then I just might budge a little off of my certainty that the Shart is ours.

Whew..there's just no way this could have happened thankfully...