Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Another big regulation loss for the Coyotes tonight.

Equivalent of another first down for Brady in his two-minute offense, Bills clinging to a 3-point lead...

Eulers look like they're losing any hope.  Up right now going into the third.

And Edmonton lets a CHL get away in OT.  Way to go!

I f'n hate this backwards lingo! I had to check the real scores to see if Oil won or lost. Ten more games...

Lawler's Law here soon for Buffalo.

Really thought ARI was gonna squander some points on home ice. Tough when your own goalie is putting the puck in his net.

EDM dropping, and with 3 more games left on their homestand they could be out of contention by next weekend.

These BUF/ARI games are shaping up to be gimungous. I see both games going to OT with zeros on the board.

Edmonton looks to be out of the running now. The season really does seem to be coming down to the two against the Yotes.

And the Yotes, unlike the Sabres don't even give an effort. That whole team has said f-it and I wouldn't be surprised to one day find out that the coach and players have been told to lose. Something that Buffalo has not done....yet! This team comes to play every night no matter what. These two games against Arizona could shape up to be the two ugliest games in NHL history.

And the Yotes, unlike the Sabres don't even give an effort. That whole team has said f-it and I wouldn't be surprised to one day find out that the coach and players have been told to lose. Something that Buffalo has not done....yet! This team comes to play every night no matter what. These two games against Arizona could shape up to be the two ugliest games in NHL history.

Expect a triumph of futility.

LittleWeeklyGermanspitz.gif

CoyotesGoal11272013.gif

Magic Numbers for games played through 3/21 (21 days left in the regular season)

Carolina - 6

Toronto - 7

Edmonton - 15

Arizona - 18

Nashville, Montreal, NY Islanders, Anaheim, NY Rangers, Tampa Bay, Detroit, St Louis, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Washington, Minnesota, Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, Los Angeles, Boston, San Jose, Dallas, Ottawa, Florida, Colorado, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Columbus - Clinched

Columbus clinched tonight. Nobody can clinch for the next four days at least.

Current worst case: 7.5% (6th place) in the lottery

Lawler's Law here soon for Buffalo.

Really thought ARI was gonna squander some points on home ice. Tough when your own goalie is putting the puck in his net.

EDM dropping, and with 3 more games left on their homestand they could be out of contention by next weekend.

These BUF/ARI games are shaping up to be gimungous. I see both games going to OT with zeros on the board.

I'm totally fine with two OT games vs Arizona

Takes a lot of pressure off if we screw up and sweep them. They gain only 2 points, still down 2, and we can then slam the door by losing 8.

Magic Numbers for games played through 3/21 (21 days left in the regular season)

Carolina - 6

Toronto - 7

Edmonton - 15

Arizona - 18

Nashville, Montreal, NY Islanders, Anaheim, NY Rangers, Tampa Bay, Detroit, St Louis, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Washington, Minnesota, Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, Los Angeles, Boston, San Jose, Dallas, Ottawa, Florida, Colorado, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Columbus - Clinched

Columbus clinched tonight. Nobody can clinch for the next four days at least.

Current worst case: 7.5% (6th place) in the lottery

lost my rambling rose post... anyway... the pimple faced savior series, a home and home ambienfest to discover the shart of the decade w a premature supply of disposable handiwipes a mop , earplugs to drown out the crows and a scarab to roll up the prize with a bevvy of 70s rock stars to snort the ( hopeful sabre) juice.. i am beIing positive that the darcy the clown traveling show of paying the vets to lose a period a game will backfire and i humbly propose our anticipation to clean the large generational mess w a mceichel towlette box will not be supplanted b ya hanifin little all purpose wipe , no little. kleenex for you.. because you guys have lived and breathed the sulfuric fasting and the former near glory of sabres hockey since 70 and you/we have supported the game of hockey since 70 despite the betrayal of darcy to give away our tiltle shot with briere and drury.  You never wavered,  even at the box office where 19070 actually paid to see the devils fight thru the flaming swords blocking the way to a the sexy woman disguise3d as a buffalo and scored a loss for the tree of life or more accurately won by avoididing the two swords  because she isnt ready til next year to be prgnant w the 13/12 possibible fruits and gain one of these low hanging L 'S  from the tree of knowledge. If that damn reborn bird tries to be reborn a year early the entire little town of buff will shake off all the medicated florisillic acid, grab our obelisk from Mckinley cirlce, burn the down the triple c aluminum factory on colvin and drive down en masse to gang rape darcy from every citizen of erie county for drury briere and every other betrayal and ill as the false impe in the eras that preceeded and politely fill up both orifices with the expanding gel "great stuff" so he can do no more damage. If sll fails its only becaus hanifin turns out to be the best defensman to score 93 goals and 200 assists in consequetive seasons...

i stopped my meds.. as you can see I i havent been affected by this suffering at all, neither has the 19 thousand in attendence for the devils game, that certainly did not cheer for a disallowed goal... the yotes i see tieing and winning a shootout and blowing us out in zona 2 nothing as zemgus screw up and passes off the skate of risto into a yotes player who instictively buries the shot nullifying his trip to room 33 at disneyland...because steve martin does the king tut dance in the twilight zone with rick james and richard pryor putting tinfoil back on all ricks windows in another times forgotten space..finally  for us...when yotes fans ( new to this hockey thing and after sending kids out to colect the snowy cactus...they get lazy and try to collectively induce a child shart by lacing the coca cola with thalidomide.  They notice the shape of all the stains in their tidy whiteys looks exactly like the logo from the former aud , why is there a buffalo and two swords  in my pants... muxh medicated they forget the question after lookint 42 of them.... well,  worry but have faith.. dont be cocky.. do evrything w purpose and feel no shame doing the superstition dance to collectively show a humble respect for the hockey gods who may secretly want buffalo to have the kids more than them being exiled to a darcy cancer team in the desert.. i wish them the best and will root for noah to anchor their much needed defensive core as i try to be kind to all those who may or may not know of the two most unimportant home and not homes fake contests  in the history of loose gaseous possibly mrssy movement of an area not to be mentioned,  since two girls basketball teams were scolded for trying to score on their own goal... go buffalo 2016, the year of the change..

lost my rambling rose post... anyway... the pimple faced savior series, a home and home ambienfest to discover the shart of the decade w a premature supply of disposable handiwipes a mop , earplugs to drown out the crows and a scarab to roll up the prize with a bevvy of 70s rock stars to snort the ( hopeful sabre) juice.. i am beIing positive that the darcy the clown traveling show of paying the vets to lose a period a game will backfire and i humbly propose our anticipation to clean the large generational mess w a mceichel towlette box will not be supplanted b ya hanifin little all purpose wipe , no little. kleenex for you.. because you guys have lived and breathed the sulfuric fasting and the former near glory of sabres hockey since 70 and you/we have supported the game of hockey since 70 despite the betrayal of darcy to give away our tiltle shot with briere and drury.  You never wavered,  even at the box office where 19070 actually paid to see the devils fight thru the flaming swords blocking the way to a the sexy woman disguise3d as a buffalo and scored a loss for the tree of life or more accurately won by avoididing the two swords  because she isnt ready til next year to be prgnant w the 13/12 possibible fruits and gain one of these low hanging L 'S  from the tree of knowledge. If that damn reborn bird tries to be reborn a year early the entire little town of buff will shake off all the medicated florisillic acid, grab our obelisk from Mckinley cirlce, burn the down the triple c aluminum factory on colvin and drive down en masse to gang rape darcy from every citizen of erie county for drury briere and every other betrayal and ill as the false impe in the eras that preceeded and politely fill up both orifices with the expanding gel "great stuff" so he can do no more damage. If sll fails its only becaus hanifin turns out to be the best defensman to score 93 goals and 200 assists in consequetive seasons...

i stopped my meds.. as you can see I i havent been affected by this suffering at all, neither has the 19 thousand in attendence for the devils game, that certainly did not cheer for a disallowed goal... the yotes i see tieing and winning a shootout and blowing us out in zona 2 nothing as zemgus screw up and passes off the skate of risto into a yotes player who instictively buries the shot nullifying his trip to room 33 at disneyland...because steve martin does the king tut dance in the twilight zone with rick james and richard pryor putting tinfoil back on all ricks windows in another times forgotten space..finally  for us...when yotes fans ( new to this hockey thing and after sending kids out to colect the snowy cactus...they get lazy and try to collectively induce a child shart by lacing the coca cola with thalidomide.  They notice the shape of all the stains in their tidy whiteys looks exactly like the logo from the former aud , why is there a buffalo and two swords  in my pants... muxh medicated they forget the question after lookint 42 of them.... wiell,  worry but have faith.. dont be cocky.. do evrything w purpose and feel no shame doing the superstition dance to collectively show a humble respect for the hockey gods who may secretly want buffalo to have the kids more than them being exiled to a darcy cancer team in the desert.. i wish them the best and will root for noah to anchor their much needed defensive core as i try to be kind to all those who may or may not know of the two most unimportant home and not homes fake contests  in the history of loose gaseous possibly mrssy movement of an area not to be mentioned,  since two girls basketball teams were scolded for trying to score on their own goal... go buffalo 2016, the year of the change..

That there is a stream of consciousness

i stopped my meds.. as you can see I i havent been affected by this suffering at all, neither has the 19 thousand in attendence for the devils game, that certainly did not cheer for a disallowed goal... the yotes i see tieing and winning a shootout and blowing us out in zona 2 nothing as zemgus screw up and passes off the skate of risto into a yotes player who instictively buries the shot nullifying his trip to room 33 at disneyland...because steve martin does the king tut dance in the twilight zone with rick james and richard pryor putting tinfoil back on all ricks windows in another times forgotten space..finally  for us...when yotes fans ( new to this hockey thing and after sending kids out to colect the snowy cactus...they get lazy and try to collectively induce a child shart by lacing the coca cola with thalidomide.  They notice the shape of all the stains in their tidy whiteys looks exactly like the logo from the former aud , why is there a buffalo and two swords  in my pants... muxh medicated they forget the question after lookint 42 of them.... well,  worry but have faith.. dont be cocky.. do evrything w purpose and feel no shame doing the superstition dance to collectively show a humble respect for the hockey gods who may secretly want buffalo to have the kids more than them being exiled to a darcy cancer team in the desert.. i wish them the best and will root for noah to anchor their much needed defensive core as i try to be kind to all those who may or may not know of the two most unimportant home and not homes fake contests  in the history of loose gaseous possibly mrssy movement of an area not to be mentioned,  since two girls basketball teams were scolded for trying to score on their own goal... go buffalo 2016, the year of the change..

I always thought it was "tighty whities".

Current standings through games played 3/21.

Team         GP  L  W OT PT MPP PR RPTC CPM

Buffalo      72 45 20  7 97 117 20 18   18.6

Arizona      72 43 21  8 94 114 20 21   14.3

Edmonton     72 39 20 13 91 111 20 24   12.1

Toronto      73 40 27  6 86 104 18 29    9.4

Carolina     71 35 26 10 80 102 22 35    8.6

Columbus     72 35 33  4 74  94 20 41    8.0

CPM = per sportsclubstats.com and lottery weighting - last updated 3/22 in AM

Eulers dropping 2nd point in OT last night is STARTING to give the Sabres and DD's some separation from the pack.

Lottery odds have been updated. Sabres holding steady around that 18.7+/-0.1 mark. DD's and TO shooting up the chart. Too little, too late for Loafs. They MAY catch the Eulers but have no realistic chance to catch the 2 juggernauts. Even catching EE's is only given a 2% chance at sportsclubstats.

DD's only squad in action tonight.