Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

This is far beyond throwing up in disgust though. I'd say that would be the boos of the first half of season. This is strategically demanding to continue being fed this $#!t diet, because you know you're body will look better for it. Interesting insight into the psyche of the fan. 

It is interesting, but I think it's more a case of the fans thinking, hey, we've gone this far down the tank road this season, there's only 11 games left, better finish it off now and get a generational talent, rather than be in a position of needing to do this whole thing AGAIN next season. 

Edit: Although I would hope that no matter where we finish this season, the focus from everyone involved next year is completely on winning.

Edited by Thorny

It is interesting, but I think it's more a case of the fans thinking, hey, we've gone this far down the tank road this season, there's only 11 games left, better finish it off now and get a generational talent, rather than be in a position of needing to do this whole thing AGAIN next season.

Edit: Although I would hope that no matter where we finish this season, the focus from everyone involved next year is completely on winning.

If there was a guy twice as good as McDavid coming out next year, I would never consider the tank for another year....never. 1 year is all I got and all I will ever have.

If there was a guy twice as good as McDavid coming out next year, I would never consider the tank for another year....never. 1 year is all I got and all I will ever have.

Think we can all agree we do not want to experience this again. 

In the words of SCSA, "Give me a hell ya!"

It's' getting out of control. From this angle, it doesn't even look like a mistake:

http://www.sbnation.com/nhl/2015/3/21/8271401/coyotes-goalie-shoots-puck-off-penguins-players-butt-into-his-own-net

If he did that a hundred times he would only score maybe once?  You just can't fix stupid, perfect for a tank...

If he did that a hundred times he would only score maybe once?  You just can't fix stupid, perfect for a tank...

If you clear the puck from behind the net directly at 2 opposing players, it's gonna result in a goal a lot of the time. 

TAKE AWAY THEIR PICK!

Current standings through games played into 3/21. (Waiting on Eulers result)

Team         GP  L  W OT PT MPP PR RPTC CPM

Buffalo      72 45 20  7 97 117 20 18   18.7

Arizona      72 43 21  8 94 114 20 21   12.4

Edmonton     71 39 19 13 91 113 22 24   14.0

Toronto      73 40 27  6 86 104 18 29    8.6

Carolina     71 35 26 10 80 102 22 35    8.0

Columbus     72 35 33  4 74  94 20 41    8.5

CPM = per sportsclubstats.com and lottery weighting - last updated 3/10 in AM

Desert Dogs turn into chihuahuas in the 2nd and keep pace w/ Sabres. BJ's are out. Candy Canes could be out before Friday.

DD's only team playing Sunday. Hopefully a tired Canucks squad will be on bit of a letdown and find a way to keep them from a point or 2.

Edited by Taro T