Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Current standings through games played 11/28.

Team ----- GP - L - W - OT - PTS

Edmonton 24 14 6 4 32

Columbus 22 14 6 2 30

Buffalo 23 14 7 2 30

Carolina 22 12 7 3 27

Arizona 23 11 9 3 25

Colorado 23 10 8 5 25

Winnipeg 24 9 11 4 22

Florida 21 6 9 6 18

Buffalo slowly slipping...

Saturday's slate (11/29):

Buffalo at Montreal

Pittsburgh at Carolina

Columbus at Nashville

Dallas at Colorado

Calgary at Arizona

Edited by Tankalicious

Time for my whinefest:

-This franchise will regret the time it decided to take last place the year in between MacKinnon/Drouin and McEichel.

-There's no reason not to be excited about guys like Strome, Barzal, Zacha, Marner, etc. Just don't expect to see them until 2016 at least.

-Franchise-changing talent is probably not on the way.

Its typical the Sabres finish last in a year with one of the weakest drafts in recent memory. And Enroth decides to channel his inner Hasek the next. As a fan I am glad to see the team win, but I also see how NYI, TBL and even FLA somewhat are loaded for the future, can the Sabres even with their prospects compete for the long haul?

Also whatever everyone is drinking that is causing them to tweet the Sabres will be able to trade all three 1st round draft choices to move to 2nd Overall and select Eichel, I really want some because there is no ###### way that will ever happen.

It's a four point gap right now. It's not quite December yet. I think no one, on either side of The Tank, should start worrying themselves until February.

Mike Harrington@BNHarrington 8m8 minutes ago

Nolan has kept pushing this team, found top 2 lines, got the right top 4 on D. Getting results: 7-7-2 after the 1-7 start. #Sabres

7-7-2 in their last 16 games after a 1-7 start (a start that didn't include Zadorov, BTW). The 2014-2015 Sabres are roughly a .500 team. This is what we'll see the rest of the way.

Time for my whinefest:

-This franchise will regret the time it decided to take last place the year in between MacKinnon/Drouin and McEichel.

-There's no reason not to be excited about guys like Strome, Barzal, Zacha, Marner, etc. Just don't expect to see them until 2016 at least.

-Franchise-changing talent is probably not on the way.

Are we going to play our way out of those guys as well?

At some point I'll be praying we can just draft high enough to get Korostelev.

Its typical the Sabres finish last in a year with one of the weakest drafts in recent memory. And Enroth decides to channel his inner Hasek the next. As a fan I am glad to see the team win, but I also see how NYI, TBL and even FLA somewhat are loaded for the future, can the Sabres even with their prospects compete for the long haul?

Also whatever everyone is drinking that is causing them to tweet the Sabres will be able to trade all three 1st round draft choices to move to 2nd Overall and select Eichel, I really want some because there is no ###### way that will ever happen.

Please tell me what genius is tweeting that

Please tell me what genius is tweeting that

I read one tweet about it. Said something along the lines of Sabres fans shouldn't worry about messing up the draft, they've got three first rounders and that's an enticing package. It's implying that they could trade up to solve their problems, but it didn't come out and say it.

Current standings through games played 11/30.

Team ----- GP - L - W - OT - PTS

Columbus 23 15 6 2 32

Edmonton 24 14 6 4 32

Buffalo 24 14 8 2 30

Carolina 23 13 7 3 29

Arizona 24 12 9 3 27

Colorado 24 10 9 5 25

Winnipeg 25 9 12 4 22

Florida 21 6 9 6 18

No Carrion teams in action today.

Don't worry, guys. They'll still finish 30th because something something Corsi.

#KillMe

You're really going to make me dig up the post where you promised not to do this if we finished the tank last year, aren't you?

And yea, we're still dead last by a lot in the best predictive stat we have. Does everyone remember the stretch last year, around this time, that we looked decent and were over 500? Look how that worked out. We'll be fine.

So you guys gonna keep this thing going? You could delete the thread now and save yourselves a lot of disappointment.

Learn to settle for less. "We Are Buffalo."

So yes, I'm going to have to find the post.