Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

4 point night for McDavid

3 point night for Eichel (so far)

2 point night for Buffalo in the CHL

the hockey Gods have been kind these past couple days.

Let's see what Reinhart can do tonight after scoring 2 in his first game yesterday.

Current standings through games played 11/8.

Team ----- GP - L - W - OT - PTS

Buffalo 16 11 3 2 24

Colorado 16 7 4 5 19

Columbus 14 9 4 1 19

Edmonton 14 8 5 1 17

Carolina 13 6 4 3 15

Arizona 14 7 6 1 15

Winnipeg 15 5 8 2 12

Calgary 16 5 9 2 12

Florida 12 4 4 4 12

NY I 14 5 9 0 10

Only Edmonton in action on the 9th.

Patrick Roy is an early contender for the Jack Hoff award. The job he is doing with that lineup is truly remarkable.

I think it's really strange what's going on down there. I haven't been paying them much attention, but they seem like one of those rare teams to go from basement to playoffs in 1 season.

I think it's really strange what's going on down there. I haven't been paying them much attention, but they seem like one of those rare teams to go from basement to playoffs in 1 season.

Last year was a fluke regular season for them. They had 112 points, finished 2nd in the West and went out in the first round. They have to learn to hold onto the puck if they want that to happen again.

Edited by ubkev

Last year was a fluke regular season for them. They had 112 points, finished 2nd in the West and went out in the first round. They have to learn to hold onto the puck if they want that to happen again.

Yeah with a lineup littered with high draft picks including a #1 overall. Comforting.

their problem is defense. Giving up bad goals and soft goaltending. Varlamov was incredible last season, singlehandedly keeping them in games. They'll get better.

their problem is defense. Giving up bad goals and soft goaltending. Varlamov was incredible last season, singlehandedly keeping them in games. They'll get better.

Sounds like a good landing spot for Myers then. I don't know who they have down on the farm, but probably a great prospect or two to send back to us.

Current standings through games played 11/9.

Team ----- GP - L - W - OT - PTS

Buffalo 16 11 3 2 24

Colorado 16 7 4 5 19

Columbus 14 9 4 1 19

Edmonton 15 8 6 1 17

Carolina 13 6 4 3 15

Arizona 14 7 6 1 15

Winnipeg 15 5 8 2 12

Calgary 16 5 9 2 12

Florida 12 4 4 4 12

NY I 14 5 9 0 10

Purcell w/ empty netter seals it for Eulers. There will be no making up ground tonight.

One game on Monday's schedule - Calgary - Carolina.