Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Not too sure about that. Though he rarely did anything to help the Sabres win, he also seldom was the opponent's best player. Mezsaros has to be on a lot of guys Christmas card list.

Holy ###### we forget things around here fast.

Caps lose tonight so that's good, too. Yotes let the Ducks come back to tie it 2-2 in the 2nd.

Have you been watching? Mezzaros is almost a lock for facilitating an opponents goal every night. he is brutal

Mhm. But Leino did similarly terrible things. Turned it over in open ice on multiple occasions. He wasn't in a position where his defensive mistakes are as apparent, but his mistakes all over the ice were just as bad if not worse.

Mhm. But Leino did similarly terrible things. Turned it over in open ice on multiple occasions. He wasn't in a position where his defensive mistakes are as apparent, but his mistakes all over the ice were just as bad if not worse.

Leino was a waste but Mezaros as a defenseman is often the oppositions best forward. He's on pace to finish -70.

Current standings through games played 11/7.

Team ----- GP - L - W - OT - PTS

Buffalo 15 10 3 2 22

Colorado 15 6 4 5 17

Edmonton 14 8 5 1 17

Columbus 13 8 4 1 17

Carolina 12 6 4 2 14

Arizona 13 6 6 1 13

Winnipeg 14 5 7 2 12

Calgary 15 5 8 2 12

NY I 13 5 8 0 10

Florida 11 3 4 4 10

Thanks Tank.

A very good night for the Sabres. The only way it could have been better would've been the BJ's getting the OT goal.

A very big night in the CHL. Everyone but the Eulers who are licking their wounds from last night are in action and there are 2 potential 1 pt games. Lames visit the Swamp Cats and Garth's Goobers visit the Desert Dogs. Time for the GG's to get back on track.

Sabres can create some space tonight w/ the Pigeons coming to town.

Edited by Taro T

Current standings through games played 11/7.

Team ----- GP - L - W - OT - PTS

Buffalo 15 10 3 2 22

Colorado 15 6 4 5 17

Edmonton 14 8 5 1 17

Columbus 13 8 4 1 17

Carolina 12 6 4 2 14

Arizona 13 6 6 1 13

Winnipeg 14 5 7 2 12

Calgary 15 5 8 2 12

NY I 13 5 8 0 10

Florida 11 3 4 4 10

Anyone think GMTM frequents this thread to get league updates?

My guess is he has his own custom desktop app

That, and a self-updating app of McEichel's current stats.

I still think we should've kept Darcy around, in some meddling capacity, before completely jettisoning him at the end (beginning?) of the season.

Edited by kas23