Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Losses tonight by Winnipeg, Carolina, Florida.

Looking at Buffalo, I don't think they need the help however.

Indeed. Buffalo is in full control of their destiny.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the locker room after games or when Nolan and Murray have their daily chat. What can you possibly say to a team that is simply out classed no matter how hard they play? and what does Nolan and Murray talk about?

This is history in the making folks. Buffalo is on pace to score <90 goals this season. That's 40 goals less than the all time record! Their top scorer might get 40 points. On pace to be shutout 35 times breaking the record of 16 by 19 games.

That movie is gold. Please do yourself a favor and pop that in next time the Sabres are on. You'll have a much better experience.

Too many times. I even had to delete it from my phone. Goon also is gone for other reasons. I need another go-to.

Great night for the Sabres tonight!

Imagine how much it would suck to somehow finish 2nd (regular speak) in the NHL and end up drafting 5th or something after all this....

If the Sabres don't finish with the 1st or 2nd pick in the upcoming draft, the pain of watching them last season and this will be wasted. Hanifin, or a second tier forward, just won't cut it.

Current standings through games played 11/1.

Team ----- GP - L - W - OT - PTS

Buffalo 12 9 2 1 19

Carolina 9 6 1 2 14

Edmonton 11 6 4 1 13

Arizona 10 6 3 1 13

Winnipeg 11 5 5 1 11

Calgary 12 4 6 2 10

NY I 11 5 6 0 10

Florida 9 2 4 3 7

5 teams in action today including your league leading Buffalo Sabres in a game they should easily take care of.

I don't, but if I did, could I hypothetically use the lighting to kill Benoit?

Whenever I see that name, I think people are using his first name and referring to Benoit Hogue. Bbbbbenny.

Except the new draft rules will give McDavid to a team like the Devils or Rangers. You just know it will happen.

Anyone in the lottery can get the top pick. That's not new.

Current standings through games played 11/1.

Team ----- GP - L - W - OT - PTS

Buffalo 12 9 2 1 19

Carolina 9 6 1 2 14

Edmonton 11 6 4 1 13

Arizona 10 6 3 1 13

Winnipeg 11 5 5 1 11

Calgary 12 4 6 2 10

NY I 11 5 6 0 10

Florida 9 2 4 3 7

5 teams in action today including your league leading Buffalo Sabres in a game they should easily take care of.

Good to see that first W for the Canes. Those 3 games in hand on the Sabres scare me somewhat, though.

Wow!! The NY I team has really fallen back to reality after that unexpected great start.

Good to see that first W for the Canes. Those 3 games in hand on the Sabres scare me somewhat, though.

Wow!! The NY I team has really fallen back to reality after that unexpected great start.

Though the Candy Canes could ###### the top spot w/ a run in all 3 games, I'm more concerned w/ the Yotes 2 games in hand. They could be primed for a run.

Edit: seriously, sn*tch ist verboten?

Edited by Taro T