SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

Weird, I didn't think drafting 8th would put me in the position I am in, it's like literally I had my finger on the player I wanted and 1 or 2 before my pick it went boom, and then I had to really think, and I wasn't even picking based on pre draft rankings, makes sense for the Antonio Browns and etc... But not for the guys I wanted.

Let's hope the waiver wire is good to me and that lacy breaks his fat leg ;)

I think it's adorable how you all seem to need digital validation of your picks. I, on the other hand, am supremely confident in my own abilities and require no such reinforcement.

I am going to remember this during any fancy stats conversation!

Watkins makes my Woods grow

:w00t: That's an excellent team name.  I'm even playing you and didn't really look at the name closely.  Well done good sir.  By the way, good luck tonight.  I've got a decent cushion but you still have Gurley and Jones to go so it's by no means over.

:w00t: That's an excellent team name.  I'm even playing you and didn't really look at the name closely.  Well done good sir.  By the way, good luck tonight.  I've got a decent cushion but you still have Gurley and Jones to go so it's by no means over.

Hoping those guys have GREAT games haha.

So if the Rams defense gets 8 points, my trash talk against WildCard will come to a screeching halt. Unfortunately for me, against the 49ers,I think it's more likely they get 80 than under 8.

6 points actually ;)

Bernard and Bennett did you no favors. Still, better than AP did for me

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.