SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

Ink

Props for starting both ATL RBs. I thought about doing that a couple years ago with Bernard and Hill but I didn't have the balls. I hope you keep doing it and I hope it keeps working for you.

Props also for picking up Howard, I tried to get him too.

Ink

Props for starting both ATL RBs. I thought about doing that a couple years ago with Bernard and Hill but I didn't have the balls. I hope you keep doing it and I hope it keeps working for you.

Props also for picking up Howard, I tried to get him too.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Matt Ryan seems to be dumping the ball off about 50% of the time so one of those guys is bound to go off.

I am sad that Crabtree is on my bench with 24 points and counting...

Make that 34.....he outscored AJ green.... I literally made a last second decision to bench him, I am kicking myself and this is why I suck at fantasy football

If you benched Crabtree for Green you can't really be mad at yourself for that one. Edited by WildCard

No, I'm playing against AJ green who scored 33....I benched Crabtree for Benjamin from SD... And kept Emmanuel sanders and fuller on.... I screwed myself 2 weeks in a row with bad bench decisions

And my QB I picked up for Aaron Rodgers bye week got hurt early in the game ugh... Damn, perfect storm of suckery.

Looks like I'll be moving on at 2-2

Edited by Wyldnwoody44

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.