2014 - 2015 Sabres Prospects

Johnny DangerFace

Still holding out hope for catenacci?

No I don't think he'll ever be an nhl regular, and I was never on the catenacci bandwagon, but its nice to have him show some life.  I'm open to him changing my opinion with a good ahl year next year.  He''ll be 22 next year, and can still develop for a few more years

Edited by Vlad Dangerslakov

Anyone know anything about D-man Brycen Martin?  Anyone seen him play?

We’re really the Buffalo of the WHL. That’s us,” Blades head coach/general manager Bob Woods told Daniel Nugent-Bowman of the Saskatoon StarPhoenix. “This is the opportunity for (Martin) to come in and really be the difference to help change what we’re doing here.”

Martin had 1g 1 a that night.

OMG SAMSON REINHART IS #1???!?!?!?!?!?!?!   THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT GUY BLOWS!!!

Seriously every time someone questions his abilities, that is what you sound like. The kid has improved so much since you watched him in Buffalo last.  His world juniors were just a precursor.  His entire game has been elevated.  Breath deep and stop worrying the kids a bust, he isn't.  Sam Reinhart is not Mikhail Grigorenko. That national media and the post draft stuff all says he is the best.

Sorry,  that was not directed at ... Borscht.... we really need our old names back.  

OMG SAMSON REINHART IS #1???!?!?!?!?!?!?!   THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT GUY BLOWS!!!

Seriously every time someone questions his abilities, that is what you sound like. The kid has improved so much since you watched him in Buffalo last.  His world juniors were just a precursor.  His entire game has been elevated.  Breath deep and stop worrying the kids a bust, he isn't.  Sam Reinhart is not Mikhail Grigorenko. That national media and the post draft stuff all says he is the best.

Sorry,  that was not directed at ... Borscht.... we really need our old names back.  

Every time I think you have grown as a poster you throw something like this out there.  Grow up.

Every time I think you have grown as a poster you throw something like this out there.  Grow up.

You know, years ago I would have responded to this differently.  You don't know me, or who I am, or how my tone was when I composed that post. You don't know what I read, watch, or know.  You don't have the right to tell me to grow up.  So cheers and remember Samson Reinhart will be fine. hashtagyolo hashtag0f**ksgiven

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.