2014 - 2015 Sabres Prospects

Johnny DangerFace

Lemieux and Kassian are not the same. Lemieux is smaller but faster. He is a Poop disturber, constantly chirping, but will drop the gloves. The earlier post about PP goals was correct, he's the go to guy on the one timer and he bangs in some rebounds in the dirty areas. His engine revs higher than Kassian and he wants to succeed at all costs. He seems cocky and thinks he's better than the rest.

When I met him last month, he had a funny look on his face when asked to sign my Sabres hat. May be some truth to the rumours.

The 1 goaltender in our system that seems to be forgotten. I personally think Ullmark is the goalie of the future.

His bumpy start scared me a little bit. I think through his first 10-12 games his save percentage was under .900. Now it's at .912 which shows how good he's been the past 15 games.

I know it's not the most important star, but iv only seen 1 modi game this year! From what I hear they aren't too good

Is there a scouting rank list that integrates skaters and goalies on the same list?

By most accounts, Blackwood's the best available tender, but I have no idea what round he'd be taken in.

Most lists seem to separate out GT.  I would say he will go early 2nd round. He could slide.

Nick Baptiste gets his 21st goal of the year as Erie blanks Mississauga 4-0. PPG ups his season line to 21+21 at the 40-game mark.

Not a good season for him by any means. Injuries aside, Baptiste, Fasching and Compher took steps back this year. Fasching and Baptiste small ones and Compher a huge one.

Edited by Tank

@SabresProspects: Justin Bailey goes low five-hole for his 33rd goal of the year and 65th point. The PPG puts SSM ahead 3-1 on Sudbury in the 1st.

The goalies girlfriend probably would've been upset if he went HIGH five hole... ESPECIALLY if there was still enough room to score up there.

@SabresProspects: Justin Bailey goes low five-hole for his 33rd goal of the year and 65th point. The PPG puts SSM ahead 3-1 on Sudbury in the 1st.

The goalies girlfriend probably would've been upset if he went HIGH five hole... ESPECIALLY if there was still enough room to score up there.

Zing!

Nick Baptiste with 1 G + 2 A tonight, McDavid got 5 pts.

Brycen Martin with 1 G.

Hudson Fasching with 1A.

Eric Cornel with 1A.

Sam Reinhart with 1A early in Kootenay game.

If you include bailey and grigorenko ... The odds look brighter for two good established players in a trade or I would prefer to see three or four of these guys play regular minutes by April next year. One more good veteran and these kids might have the stability around them to improve when they get called for a tryout. Edited by K8prisoner

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.