2014 - 2015 Sabres Prospects

Johnny DangerFace

How stocked is our talent pool? Aside from Samson I really don't see any sure fire impact players.

2012:  Girgensons already is in the league; hopefully Grigorenko and/or McCabe make it.

2013:  Zadorov and Ristolainen already are in the league; one would have to think that at least one of Compher/Hurley/Bailey/Baptiste will make it.

2014:  Reinhart will make it and I think it's too early to evaluate the 3 second rounders.

Add in some guys like Fasching, and I think it looks pretty good.

But "sure fire impact players" go really early, as pointed out above.

Edited by Eleven

2012:  Girgensons already is in the league; hopefully Grigorenko and/or McCabe make it.

2013:  Zadorov and Ristolainen already are in the league; one would have to think that at least one of Compher/Hurley/Bailey/Baptiste will make it.

2014:  Reinhart will make it and I think it's too early to evaluate the 3 second rounders.

Add in some guys like Fasching, and I think it looks pretty good.

But "sure fire impact players" go really early, as pointed out above.

That sounds good. We are absolutely going to need a big free agent signing or two down the road. Big time players.

You like Pysak?

Yeah, Cornel seems to have regressed. Maybe he's getting a larger role with Ritchie gone.

Brycen Martin with an assist in the Dub, he's got 13 points in 11 games since his trade to Saskatoon.16 points in 39 games with Swift Current. 1st pair d-man and lots of PP time sure make a difference.

Eichel with 3 assists on Friday.

Connor Hurley and Sean Malone each with a helper in the NCAA.

Minnesota got 6 goals but I can't see summary. Fasching's been quiet since WJHC.

Fasching got a goal vs Ohio State.

Why in gods name are you posting Eichels stats in here?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.