OT - Donald Sterling comments

Hoss

Saw this video:

My favourite comment was "She's totally about to lose her NBA team."

My favourite line in the video was "How many drunk cops have I stripped for?"

One of the few times I can feel good about most people thinking it's gotta be in or around NYC because it's in New York.

The fact that that "lady" is a resident of a suburb of my hometown is embarrassing.

Edited by Campy

Put this woman on billboards. Parade her out at public school budget votes. Stay in school kids, or you'll turn out like this massive c**t!

This whole thing is crazy. A young, fit man, goads on a female with 2 young children....in the "look at me" viral world....the woman calls him on it that he's just looking to put something on youtube....and now the guy gets his payday and does a media tour.

Does anyone think she just randomly went nuts on someone just because of the color of their skin? Especially with her 2 kids and a guy in a 3 ton SUV?

She's a nutty broad, and probably racist...but at the same time, she's in the inferior position in every realm....small woman, young children, fit man in vehicle, being filmed.

If it was a 200lb woman that pissed her off, she'd probably call her a fat bitch.

There is no common sense anymore. Society is doomed. Not because of a half dozen N-bombs....but because the Alpo that is thrown to the public is lapped up and the pack runs together.

He's not a N.....he's a ambulance chasing a-hole.

I wonder if he'd be filming a confrontation with a black woman in the fruit belt who is with her kids and posting it on youtube if she called him something?

I brushed this over until I saw 10 posts of self-loathing.

Here's a question.....white guy in a Camaro with duel exhaust and nitro boosters waits until a young black mother and her 2 children are ready to walk by, then starts the car and cranks it......she goes nuts and says "What are you doing you stupid Cracker?".

1,000,000 youtube views?

Yes....society is so much better off and safer tonight because a crazy stripper at the Dollar Store was exposed dropping some N-Bombs.

We don't know what initiated it, but he seems pretty reasonable, and she a crazy beotch. My mind is made up on who is at fault here. Those poor kids.

"Probably racist." I'm assuming you haven't looked at her twitter, Ghost. She's an extreme racist, and I'm glad this guy outed her.

Her twitter is a parody account. Dude fessed up to it.

On another note, if anyone wants to be that racist, go right ahead.

Her twitter is a parody account. Dude fessed up to it.

On another note, if anyone wants to be that racist, go right ahead.

Wonder if that's true or if she did that to get away.

Edited by Tankalicious

Thoughts: How come Dollar General never puts sales signs in the windows? I think it is because they want you to think that everything is a buck. Which it isn't.

For the most part, the store is a giant rip off. Poor quality products, small container sizes and defective product companies can't unload anywhere else. Eff all dollar stores...and Walmart.

The fact is they never had the evidence truly needed. They never had the smoking gun. They do now. And they acted. Also, Adam Silver hasn't been the commissioner for more than like six months.

I give them credit. They weren't sleeping things under the rug. They did the right thing.

I love sleeping under the rug.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.