GDT: Buffalo at Boston 4-12-14 at 12:30 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

If Scott got Chara 10 mins just for talking, then he did his job and did it well. I will take that tradeoff all day, any day. As for the McCabe penalty, I wonder what it looked like at full speed. I don't think he will be suspended, but I can see an innocent mistake on that one.

I guess he used his words in a way that made Lucic uncomfortable? In fairness to the refs, they probably wanted zero part of this game turning into a bloodbath.

Ok bloodbath is one thing but a simple fight? I man cmon let Scott eat, hes hungry. The Bruins are second in the league in fighting majors with 46 this year. Somehow Buffalo has 33 which doesn't seem possible?

Ahhh well, at least the Yankees have a 6-2 lead on the Roid-Sox in the 7th.

Go Yankees!!!!!!!

Edited by Bills12Sabres11

If Scott got Chara 10 mins just for talking, then he did his job and did it well. I will take that tradeoff all day, any day. As for the McCabe penalty, I wonder what it looked like at full speed. I don't think he will be suspended, but I can see an innocent mistake on that one.

What would be the rationale? Completely clean check with Paille having just played the puck.

With all the injuries, we will have to play Leino tomorrow. If he gets hurt and we cant buy him out, that would just put the friggin cherry on top of this lost season.

I've officially caught Leiophobia!!

Edited by Tondas

Nice to see that McCabe's instinct is to stand somebody up. That's my only take-away today.

Still clean, even in full speed. No part of McCabe hit Paille in the head even though Paille was leaning with his head down.

Ok bloodbath is one thing but a simple fight? I man cmon let Scott eat, hes hungry. The Bruins are second in the league in fighting majors with 46 this year. Somehow Buffalo has 33 which doesn't seam possible?

Go Yankees!!!!!!!

I think 2/3 of those majors were under Rolston.

What would be the rationale? Completely clean check with Paille having just played the puck.

I mean an innocent mistake by the game officials, not Quintal.

With all the injuries, we will have to play Leino tomorrow. If he gets hurt and we cant buy him out, that would just put the friggin cherry on top of this lost season.

I've officially caught Leiophobia!!

If two forwards plus Konopka can play, Leino sits. Or the team can dress 7 D.

McBain definitely tripped him and it is a freak accident that could happen to anyone... but he was still driving the net pretty hard on the play.

This is partly why it happened IMO, even though McBain did trip him, it happened right outside the blue paint and chances are there would of been some kind of collision with Hackett even without the trip. Teams have/had no fear of crashing the net and possibly taking out the goalie.

I can't buy into the refs making an "innocent mistake" on that call, it wasn't something that happened away from the play, Paille had just gotten rid of the puck and McCabe hit him dead in his chest, he didn't throw an elbow or leap off his feet. If the refs didn't see it, then they have no business making up a call.

Teddy quit on the season too. Nice job coach.

I hope some level of the old Nolan shows up next year because he sure as hell mailed in this season with a month left.I sure as hell don't want a coach this soft and tight-lipped moving forward with this team.

Run rask with gerbe..... I mean, conacher..... I mean Ennis..... I mean dags.... I mean..... Oh wait, they're basically the same.

We play tough against Boston typically, however I believe the sabres have all but mailed it in... I wouldn't be surprised if Hackett leaves injured tonight and Leino goes on IR with a hang nail..... Don't poke the beahhr

What numbers are u playing in the lotto tonight???

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.