GDT: Buffalo at Boston 4-12-14 at 12:30 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

fixed

While it was baffling that we didn't end up with a PP there, he can't just go after everyone all game. It's just dumb.

He was right to challenge Lucic with the way he was acting with D'Agostini. Lucic should have been man enough to go with him instead of waiting for big brother Chara to step in. Chara should have been thrown out.

He was right to challenge Lucic with the way he was acting with D'Agostini. Lucic should have been man enough to go with him instead of waiting for big brother Chara to step in. Chara should have been thrown out.

I don't know about that, but he should have at least gotten a 3rd man in.

What exactly happened with Scott/lucic/chara ?

Hacket covered the puck, Dagostini hit Krejci to get him away from the goalie and Lucic took some liberties. Nothing big....a poke in the face and a push from behind to put him to the ice. Lucic got 2, and when he stepped out of the box Scott was asking him to go. Lucic pushed him away w/ the stick but kept his gloves on. Scott dropped his and Chara skated in to tie him up with the gloves still on.

This league is so one-sided it makes me sick. Lucic gets dirty against the 4 softest players on the team and Scott gets kicked out for not even getting into a fight. What a ###### joke.

I bet Murray will be very vocal.

I want someone to lose their ###### in the presser. I want a sportscenter top ten list worthy rant against boston and the league. This is ######. And i dont ever bitch about officiating.

Keep this in mind when thinking about the Thornton/Orpik incident earlier in the year too. The story coming out of Boston was that it would have never happened had Orpik stepped up and fought his battle. This is no different....but the story now will be that Lucic shouldn't waste his time fighting fourth liners.

(Oddly enough, trying to start trouble with almost anybody on this Sabres team is starting trouble with a fourth liner....)

I want someone to lose their ###### in the presser. I want a sportscenter top ten list worthy rant against boston and the league. This is ######. And i dont ever bitch about officiating.

But, Nolan's turned over a new leaf. Only thing that will happen in the presser is Nolan shaming Scott for getting kicked out of the game.

Although, if Lucic never dropped 'em then Chara would only have been 2nd man in. :)

Chara didn't drop 'em either, it seems.

So, technically Scott, got a game for fighting with himself.

I can hear the PA announcer now ... *Scott. A game misconduct for being John Scott*

What a joke!!

Hacket covered the puck, Dagostini hit Krejci to get him away from the goalie and Lucic took some liberties. Nothing big....a poke in the face and a push from behind to put him to the ice. Lucic got 2, and when he stepped out of the box Scott was asking him to go. Lucic pushed him away w/ the stick but kept his gloves on. Scott dropped his and Chara skated in to tie him up with the gloves still on.

Thanks.

Good for John Scott - at least SOMEONE on this team is willing to fight!

this

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.