GDT: Buffalo at Boston 4-12-14 at 12:30 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

I really like TN, but I'm growing concerned that he's lost the edge. I really want him to do a Ruff and say, "Go out and run'em". Not sure he's got it in him anymore.

Pick your battles....TN can wait until he has a team that can compete.

Also, to 26CB...tks for the great game day threads and updates!

Here's to a good off-season and better 14-15.

I'd like to see a Scott/Chara bout. Make the seasons ending more interesting.

Chara doesn't have the balls. He's saving his energy to throw a dirty hit on Conacher, but he'll make sure Ennis, Hodgson and Ehrhoff are on the ice when he does it.

Edited by JJFIVEOH

Well, the Bruins have no reason but they seem to do it on a regular basis. I think a fine reason is just being pissed off about things in general.

At some point the idea of "acting like you've been there" has to apply though. I would love for us to go out and just sh*t all over the Bruins while they're thinking about self-preservation and the playoffs. But as a coach you really don't want to condone that kind of late-season shenanigans. It's like taking a withdrawal from the bank of forgiveness for no reason.

2 minutes for a good hit on a Bruin.

I can't think of another sports league where the calls depend more on who you are.

...I guess the NBA give the "stars" all the foul calls, but the NHL is just so blantant in their non-uniformity.

Our guys are getting thrown out for clean hits?!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.