GDT: Buffalo at Vancouver 3-23-14 at 8:00 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

This teams zone entry on the powerplay sucks hot ass! No urgency, no circling forwards, no rushing dmen, nothing. This team will continue to suck until they stop sucking! ###### i cant wait to cancel center ice next season!

Are we cutting Lieuwen now?

Well, we were hanging 50 from the rafters 2 hours ago.

Get with the mob mentality already, would ya!?

Edit: i cant ###### spell

Edited by ubkev

Keep in mind that one of the things that made Miller, Miller was his consistency. A good number of GT play well for stretches and then get figured out or just cant keep it going.

That said 50 is not have a great night but he is young and it is a good learning experience.

We're moody and fickle - it comes from years of mental trauma suffered as fans of Buffalo teams - PTSD of sorts. :)

You dont have to tell me. I hate this freakin team, yet i have at least 20 goals with all of them on PlayStation. Just cant bring myself to trade them. Except Leino, ###### that guy!

Imagine what Hodgson could do if he tried at all? ;)

That's cute. You still think Hodgson or Kassian will make or break a cup team. :flirt:

Weber strikes again.

As a big supporter of Weber I must say he sucks. He is just terrible and I don't think he has a future anymore on this team once his contract ends.

Lieuwen is lacking the consistency a regular, far more mature NHL regular goalie has, yes. From the little I've seen, it seems the goals on him are directly related to his lack of pro experience at this point.

Let's see if Nolan can get anything out of these guys for the 3rd period, this is probably the most I've seen so many of the players look uninterested. Maybe a couple of hits might give some of them some kind of spark. The defense looks afraid to challenge anyone.

Ugly game - since the Sabres first two goals - where I think they had 4 or 5 total shots in the first 3 minutes, they're only up to 10 shots on goal - that's like 5 or 6 shots in the last 37 minutes of game play - brutal.

OTOH, Canucks have 27 shots on goal already with only 2 periods played. Sabres are making one of the NHL's worst look like the reigning Stanley Cup champs. :rolleyes:

That's cute. You still think Hodgson or Kassian will make or break a cup team. :flirt:

As a big supporter of Weber I must say he sucks. He is just terrible and I don't think he has a future anymore on this team once his contract ends.

I've been anti-Weber for a while... it is great to have heart and he certain has heart... but ya gotta have some talent to go with the heart and that is where I think he is lacking. Great kid, tough as nails... but...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.