GDT: Buffalo at Vancouver 3-23-14 at 8:00 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

12 shots on goal. The goalie is a sieve and they still can not generate scoring chances against him.

Yeah, and astonishingly of those 12 shots, about half of them were in the first 3 minutes and 30 seconds of the game. 6 shots in 40 minutes of game time is beyond pathetic.

Edited by Jsixspd

With the complete lack of talent on this team, the fact that we already have two goals feels like a win.

His positioning is all out of whack. Leaving holes and, I think, too deep in the crease.

I think he's just not used to the speed, of everything.

It's a point hidden within the straw.

4 points, +4 3 hits in only 10 minutes of ice time for Kassian.

Too bad Hodgson wasn't in the lineup for the Sabres :rolleyes:

Wow, he can really shine against the worst team in the league, can't he?

Vancouver is currently out of the playoffs and Kassian is not a difference maker.

I should add that Hodgson has been sucking hot ass lately.

I must have missed the memo explaining the elite joke.

Sorry for the confusion. - I should have quoted. Nitro jumped in at the same time I posted - I was replying to your post about Lieuwen. Some posters (I don't think you) were impressed with him initially, but that seemed to die out, and change to criticism, after he gave up a couple goals. It was a joke about fickle fans. LOL

Ahhh, now the Sabres are up to 8 shots since 3:30 into the first period. So 8 shots in 52 minutes of game time. After those two goals we could have started a drinking game where we all did a shot of booze every time the Sabres had a shot on goal, and we'd all still be reasonably sober,

Sorry for the confusion. - I should have quoted. Nitro jumped in at the same time I posted - I was replying to your post about Lieuwen. Some posters (I don't think you) were impressed with him initially, but that seemed to die out, and change to criticism, after he gave up a couple goals. It was a joke about fickle fans. LOL

I was impressed with him at the beginning of the game, just like I was impressed by the Sabres scoring 2 goals in 5 minutes.

I think he has the tools but now we're seeing his weaknesses, which, to me, seem like issues that can be addressed (as opposed being issues that rule him out as an NHLer altogether).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.