Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

I'm not really sure how I feel about Pegula owning the Bills.

It's too bad that JBJ is tied to the Toronto folk,… oh, and that crappy music, because I actually think he would probably make a pretty decent owner. He already owns an arena team and it really seems like it is what he is truly interested in.

This HOF enshrinement couldn't have come at a better time. The support for Andre Reed and Jim Kelly there in Canton has to be sending a shockwave or, at least, a major reminder to the Wilson's and the league about just how much this city needs and loves this team.

This HOF enshrinement couldn't have come at a better time. The support for Andre Reed and Jim Kelly there in Canton has to be sending a shockwave or, at least, a major reminder to the Wilson's and the league about just how much this city needs and loves this team.

Well said man….. :beer:

Edited by DR HOLLIDAY

Someone help me out: I don't really follow football, except for the regular drama that is the Buffalo Bills. I have never had an interest in preseason NFL football, ever, but I feel strangely compelled to watch this game tonight and have caught myself somewhat looking forward to it. What is happening to me?

Which one? The drunken brawler or the born-again Christian?

Well, the drunken brawler certainly appeals to me and its hard to crack a mans faith. I hate to sound this way but his East Brady, PA, country bumpkin "I can't quite figure out what's wrong with the way he talks" persona that initially bothered me. That was then this is now. I can't help but open my heart to the man.

Someone help me out: I don't really follow football, except for the regular drama that is the Buffalo Bills. I have never had an interest in preseason NFL football, ever, but I feel strangely compelled to watch this game tonight and have caught myself somewhat looking forward to it. What is happening to me?

You're probably starting to become a fan of the Buffalo sports franchise that Cody Hodgson doesn't play for.

4th and 3 and they punt? Why? Now I remember why I have a hard time getting into football.

Where on the field did this happen? (I was just driving home and missed the last ten minutes or so.)

EJ looks like EJ. Overthrow, check, knock down passes, check and check

Let's be as least as patient with him as SD was with Brees, ok?

And why the ###### not let Manuel finish the drive?! Just stupid.

Again, let's be at least as patient with EJ as San Diego was with Brees.

I heard you the first time. Brees never looked as bad as Manuel does. The talent and ability was always there with Brees. Injuries did him in. Watching Manuel vs watching other recent QBs who struggled early and became great later is a completely different experience. The latter guys may have had poor stats but they showed clear signs that they had it, even on plays that turned into INTs. Manuel just doesn't look like he has it almost ever. He seems like a great kid and a good leader, but the abilities just aren't there.

Where on the field did this happen? (I was just driving home and missed the last ten minutes or so.)

Let's be as least as patient with him as SD was with Brees, ok?

And why the ###### not let Manuel finish the drive?! Just stupid.

If memory serves it was between the Bills 40 and the 50.

FWIW, I liked Ruel.