All about St. Louis's Blues

darksabre

Miller's getting a rest today against the Blackhawks. Brian Elliot will start. It's not the typical situation where the backup would start, but Elliot's better than the average backup. Wouldn't it be funny if the Blues rode Elliot to the Conference Finals?

Fine by me as long as they make it to give the Sabres their 2014 1st round pick.

Fine by me as long as they make it to give the Sabres their 2014 1st round pick.

Same here. No disrespect, but if you don't work for the Sabres, do you happen to work for East Management Services, or are you a third or fourth party agent of either entity? I like your informative posts, by the way, and don't have a problem with your enthusiasm.

Same here. No disrespect, but if you don't work for the Sabres, do you happen to work for East Management Services, or are you a third or fourth party agent of either entity? I like your informative posts, by the way, and don't have a problem with your enthusiasm.

Thanks for the kind words. I work for none of those entities.

Thanks for the kind words. I work for none of those entities.

And you're not a Secret Agent?.. Curious indeed.

If you are a secret agent, it's OK - you can say, "no," and I'll "understand." Were hiring double secret agents, BTW, now that the sequestration is over - so PM me your resume, if you'd like to say, "yes," but your current job forbids it.

Edited by Marcellus

I believe MIller has to play at least 50% of the time in the first two rounds, so if they ride Elliot to the WCF, it means we don't get their first this year.

GO SABRES!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.