Shake up in the office PAT LaFONTAINE RESIGNS

Jeanbe

Maybe one of them saved money on their car insurance?

Being serious, I have a feeling Pegula is somehow involved. Considering Pegula seemingly randomly offered the GM job to PLF, despite him having zero experience as one, I have a feeling Pegula is meddling somehow.

Maybe PLF and TM were on the same page regarding the trade, and it's TP (and Kim) and TB who were against it? Thereby the friction.

But they all knew RM had to go, Ott might come back July 1. GMTM doing his job...leave him alone.

Maybe one of them saved money on their car insurance?

Being serious, I have a feeling Pegula is somehow involved. Considering Pegula seemingly randomly offered the GM job to PLF, despite him having zero experience as one, I have a feeling Pegula is meddling somehow.

I like the trade Terry made.

Pat wasn't there on such a huge night, when Ryan Miller and Steve Ott are both traded? If true, that doesn't sound good at all.

I didn't watch the Miller and Ott press conference, was anyone else there (PLF, Pegula, Murray)? If not, it would be extremely strange and concerning PLF wasn't there to break the news and wish them farewell.

Murray pretty much said he was working the phones with Armstrong the entire time....if Battista happens to be in the room, send him downstairs, he's a VP.

Yeah, I don't see a problem with this. He's the GM, he needs to delegate responsibilities.

Please let it just be Nolan getting fired. I could live with that. But don't let Pat be going anywhere.

If Nolan gets boned a second time here, there's not enough juju in the universe to overcome the ancient Indian burial ground hex that will fall upon that arena.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.