Jeanbe

OMG.....

You biotch about the Pegulas

You biotch when someone doesn't write nice about the Pegulas

You biotch when the team loses

You biotch when the team wins

What does that make you????

Buffalo Sabre Biotchers!!!!!!!!!!

Reference notes..... stolen but not necessarily word for word from the movie Bull Durham

Lolligagger.

Only a truly androgynous society can save us from ourselves.

It's time for humanity to become asexual.

Society apparently wants us all to be equal and by equal we'll all be the same and by the same we'll all be clones.  So, I'm just going to say it.  Either you all start looking and acting like me or you shall be declared in violation of the laws of civilization and must be punished.

Only a truly androgynous society can save us from ourselves.

It's time for humanity to become asexual.

Society apparently wants us all to be equal and by equal we'll all be the same and by the same we'll all be clones.  So, I'm just going to say it.  Either you all start looking and acting like me or you shall be declared in violation of the laws of civilization and must be punished.

Bring it, bish.

You mean to say no one ever says anything bad about the white, male boss?  WTF.  This is stupid.  You mean white males who don't go along with the very kind of garbage stinking up a thread like this never, ever get called "angry white males"?  Aren't called bigots, or sexists, or whatever else is in the little black (sorry, I meant color-vacant) book of tattle-tailing?  In other words, aren't you scrutinizing Bucky right now?

You know what, if you could point me to where the white guys get their ticket to Easy Street and Glory Way, I would like my pass to all of that right now.  Because I haven't received jack sh&t for being a white guy that I recall.  Do I have some sort of minority gene in my DNA that has prevented me from getting all of these benefits for being a white guy?  I'm apparently missing out on a lucrative something.

So, wait, what if Bucky had said "she ain't as NICE as she appears..." as opposed to "she ain't as SWEET..."  - that would be o-tay?

Once again, you don't seem to understand the problem people are having with the article.  I never said that life is easy for white males, but holy hell is it easier.

I used to think that women were treated generally equal to men, but I was a sheltered kid.  It wasn't until much later on that I started experiencing exactly how different it is to be a woman.  It wasn't until I was in highschool that I wondered why so many pretty girls had low self esteem.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.