Shake up in the office PAT LaFONTAINE RESIGNS

Jeanbe

I know nothing, but I'm going to speculate. Pegula probably wants PLF as an alternate on the BOG.

That means Black or Sawyer steps back. Probably Sawyer.

But I don't know a thing, but I have been wondering if it was going to happen. I'd be surprised if this was a big deal on the hockey side.

Terry is not happy with the snick snack selection in the vending machines. The new Butterfinger peanut butter cup gummed up some of his bridgework. New vendor! I'm calling it. This could be the biggest such shakeup at Seymour H. Knox Plaza since OSP put in a dollar and his Snickers just hung there.

Maybe he's pissed at the trade and wanted more say in the move?

@FriedgeHNIC: Something is up with Pat LaFontaine and the Buffalo Sabres.

Also worth wondering if he's mad that Murray has said he's going to keep Nolan around?

Edited by Tankalicious

I know nothing, but I'm going to speculate. Pegula probably wants PLF as an alternate on the BOG.

That means Black or Sawyer steps back. Probably Sawyer.

But I don't know a thing, but I have been wondering if it was going to happen. I'd be surprised if this was a big deal on the hockey side.

I'm with you on this one X.

Anything coming out of the Buffalo sports media?

:w00t:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.