OT: Harold Ramis dead @ age 69

LGR4GM

He also did the first Vacation with Chevy Chase.

And reading through some stuff today, I had no idea that he directed Analyze This. It's a different era than the other movies, but still very good. His hits really look to have tailed off after Groundhog Day, but man, what a run he had. I could live a very happy life if I watched one Ramis movie a day.

Another one I haven't seen mentioned yet is Back to School. I'll look the other way on Caddyshack 2.

And reading through some stuff today, I had no idea that he directed Analyze This. It's a different era than the other movies, but still very good. His hits really look to have tailed off after Groundhog Day, but man, what a run he had. I could live a very happy life if I watched one Ramis movie a day.

Another one I haven't seen mentioned yet is Back to School. I'll look the other way on Caddyshack 2.

They had a Ramis day on one of the documentary channels only a few weeks ago. They did the makings of Caddyshack and Vacation that I watched and then gave up. I wonder if it was a little tribute knowing he was in rough shape? He just seemed like a down to earth guy that didn't let success turn him into a DB.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.