Official 2014 NHL Draft thread

North Buffalo

There was mention of her cougerness by another board perv but I think I was the first to use it in context. Goodness she's hot.

Well his dad is a former pro hockey player so we shouldn't really be surprised. Either way I love having Samson on the team. I know I advocated Bennett but I like Reinhart and am extremely happy to have him aboard.

Well his dad is a former pro hockey player so we shouldn't really be surprised. Either way I love having Samson on the team. I know I advocated Bennett but I like Reinhart and am extremely happy to have him aboard.

Trudat. Thought of it while they were espousing about the Reinhart family lineage.

Hornqvist. Good trade for the Preds.

As a Preds season ticket holder, I don't like the trade. Hornqvist with centers like Crosby and Malkin is likely to outscore Neal. Horny scored 30 a few seasons ago and played hurt most of this past season. Plus, Nick Spaling is a pretty good defensive forward.

The Preds are okay offensively, they just need a coach who doesn't play an ultra-defensive system (hence firing Trotz and hiring Laviolette). Could use another center, maybe.

There was mention of her cougerness by another board perv but I think I was the first to use it in context. Goodness she's hot.

I'm pretty sure Seth Jones has the hottest hockey mom.

Edited by Potato

Ken Campbell@THNKenCampbell 1m

With salary cap officially set at $69 million, Boston and Chicago are currently over the cap.

Paging Tim Murray..

Let's not help the Bruins out. Let them figure out their own ######. Chicago? That Patrick Kane contract is pretty terrible. We'll take it off your hands and maybe give you something in return.

Seriously, though, guys like Hjalmarsson and Oduya would be fine with me. Oduya is more of a just a guy we would pick up and plug in while waiting on prospects/his contract to run out.

Do they do the NFL style draft or is there more than one round tonight?

Just one round. Wouldn't call it NHL style. They do rounds 2-7 starting at 10 am tomorrow.

Edited by Tankalicious

Let's not help the Bruins out. Let them figure out their own ######. Chicago? That Patrick Kane contract is pretty terrible. We'll take it off your hands and maybe give you something in return.

Seriously, though, guys like Hjalmarsson and Oduya would be fine with me. Oduya is more of a just a guy we would pick up and plug in while waiting on prospects/his contract to run out.

Just one round. Wouldn't call it NHL style. They do rounds 2-7 starting at 10 am tomorrow.

Heck I would even consider the NYI 2015 1st for him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.