Official 2014 NHL Draft thread

North Buffalo

A Columbus victory tonight eliminates the Islanders from the playoffs.

A loss in regulation tonight for Buffalo means that the Panthers would need just one point for the remainder of the season in order for Buffalo to clinch a top three pick, and two points by Edmonton clinches the top odds in the lottery and a top two pick.

A loss in regulation tonight for Buffalo means that the Panthers would need just one point for the remainder of the season in order for Buffalo to clinch a top three pick, and two points by Edmonton clinches the top odds in the lottery and a top two pick.

We're getting close now boys!!!! And girls!!!

I can smell it !

Columbus wins 2-0!!

NHL.com draft experts predict 2014 first round

The top prospects for the 2014 NHL Draft have had a full season to state their case for why they should be considered among the game's next stars.

However, all a highly talented bunch has done is muddy the field NHL teams have to wade through to make their choices.

There's size, skill and talent at every position, and no clear-cut choice for who the best player available is.

If you're looking for talented forwards, there's Sam Reinhart of the Kootenay Ice of the Western Hockey League and Samuel Bennett of the Kingston Frontenacs of the Ontario Hockey League. If you're in need of a power forward, there's three outstanding choices from the OHL alone: Michael Dal Colle of the Oshawa Generals, Nicholas Ritchie of the Peterborough Petes and Brendan Perlini of the Niagara IceDogs.

If defense is what your team needs, there's Aaron Ekblad of the Barrie Colts of the OHL, Haydn Fleury of the Red Deer Rebels of the WHL or Anthony DeAngelo of the Sarnia Sting of the OHL.

I hate pretty much everything this guy says, but this is brilliant...

@JeremyWGR: One more reg loss ensures #Sabres worst record in NHL & top 2 pick. When singing "We are the Champions" this is the "I paid my dues" part.

I hate pretty much everything this guy says, but this is brilliant...

@JeremyWGR: One more reg loss ensures #Sabres worst record in NHL & top 2 pick. When singing "We are the Champions" this is the "I paid my dues" part.

“This is not the end, this is not even the beginning of the end, this is just perhaps the end of the beginning.”

SEASON ONE OF THE TANK IS COMPLETE!!!

It was far gorier than any episode of the Walking Dead, and I hope next season is like the Red Wedding (SPOILER ALERT: BLOOD EVERYWHERE).

LnhpJI5.gif

Edited by Tankalicious

I feel so dirty.

Hehe, 3 to 5 years from now the new soap will wash that feeling away :)

I'd like a #1 in 15 to. I wont actively cheer for them to lose, but like some dark sinister side of me smirks that evil smirk with each and every loss next season as the diabolical plan unfolds.......muhahahahaha

MUHAHAHAHA

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.