Sabres "Fantasy Gambling" Contest

Ghost of Dwight Drane

At $780.

$175 on Baaahstan. :sick:

EDIT: Dwight, I need a ruling. I fat fingered my Avs bet via my phone and only put $120 on them instead of the intended $160. Did I 'make' $75 or $100? I'm good w/ whatever you decide. If it was only $75, then I am at $755.

At $780.

$175 on Baaahstan. :sick:

EDIT: Dwight, I need a ruling. I fat fingered my Avs bet via my phone and only put $120 on them instead of the intended $160. Did I 'make' $75 or $100? I'm good w/ whatever you decide. If it was only $75, then I am at $755.

I am going to have to award you $0 to be consistent since I just docked qwksnd.

Sorry.

I trust you and know what the spirit of the bet is, but it's not fair since I have already punished someone.

Everyone read the rules again please. The only time you aren't allowed to bet in units of $100 is when you have less than $100 in the bankroll.

I am going to have to award you $0 to be consistent since I just docked qwksnd.

Sorry.

I trust you and know what the spirit of the bet is, but it's not fair since I have already punished someone.

Everyone read the rules again please. The only time you aren't allowed to bet in units of $100 is when you have less than $100 in the bankroll.

OK.

I'm at $680. Still betting 1 unit on the B's. :sick:

Edit: I'm still ok w/ it, but just saw his original post. His $240 is where I got the ####ing $120 from. I say you don't just dock 'im, but we burn 'im instead. He's a witch! Burn 'im! Burn 'im! :lol:

Edited by Taro T

That's one ugly line, unless your confident in the sabres, which I am not..... 4 days off with some rolston teaching and I still say we only get 18 SOG.

At 1700

I'll go light and put 175 on Boston this evening

Alright, that first one put me at $1400. I'll bet $1300 on the Sabres for tonight.

Wow, what a gritty call, good luck

OK.

Edit: I'm still ok w/ it, but just saw his original post. His $240 is where I got the ####ing $120 from. I say you don't just dock 'im, but we burn 'im instead. He's a witch! Burn 'im! Burn 'im! :lol:

Yeah.....someone caught it, we both warned before hand.

I can't get all Shannahanny on everyone. Have to be consistent.

OK.

Don't blame it on me just because you're wrong! I'm at 360 now

OK, today's charts are a little different. Since both teams have relatively straight lines down, I tipped the charts on an angle so they would begin and end at 0, thus emphasizing the change in goals (or shots) rather than merely their total.

The x axis? It's something like standard deviations

The y axis remains the seconds played this season.

By the way, trading against a new technical trader is called the odd lot theory.

Previous total 950

Bet: Florida 145

post-2405-0-93256300-1382713025_thumb.png

post-2405-0-68820300-1382713063_thumb.png

post-2405-0-69177200-1382713098_thumb.png

post-2405-0-81080700-1382713130_thumb.png

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.