Brayden Mcnabb

BuffaloBorn

McNabb is a year away from being a NHL regular. The kid has skills that need to be honed in the AHL. He can fill out and add more mass. I like his potential.

He's almost 23. I'm starting to think if he doesn't find that potential soon, it might be too late. I liked what I saw of him in 2011-12, I haven't seen what he has done since. Obviously he's regressed, or the Sabres have raised the bar.

I still think we as fans overrated McNabb at first because of the big hits at a time when the team didn't do much of it. It's not so much regression as it is the initial evaluation was artificially inflated.

That, plus good size, plus huge offensive numbers in juniors (and IIRC he won an award or 2 at the junior level). His offensive production chart in juniors looked like a hockey stick (heh) -- from 11 to 36 to 57 to 72 pts.

LOL!!! You bothered to take the time and effort to dig down through all those old threads to come up with this???

I must really piss the hell out of you to be worth all that effort - I didn't think you cared that much.

I wouldn't do the same for you - you aren't worth the trouble.

But good for you genius...you really got me - what a pompous jerk you are!

Wow! I havent seen someone get shut down that quick since Strasburg! Hahahaha this thread is EPIC

That, plus good size, plus huge offensive numbers in juniors (and IIRC he won an award or 2 at the junior level). His offensive production chart in juniors looked like a hockey stick (heh) -- from 11 to 36 to 57 to 72 pts.

Meh, I don't think too much weight should be put on offensive numbers by Dmen in juniors. Gauthier-Leduc had similar numbers, and he's farther from being an NHL-level defenseman than Gragnani.

In all my years as an active member of a forum (not just this one), i have never seen anyone own somebody as badly as nfreeman just did that on bullwinkle. Damn, that was classic.

Well done sir. Well done.

I'm betting he just had to search "Pissick". Probably wasn't too much effort.

Bullwinkle's shtick is pretty straightforward. You've done a good job of making him look silly. He'll just go right on babbling and forget it ever happened though. As far as I can tell he thinks he knows ###### because he's old or something.

Wow! I havent seen someone get shut down that quick since Strasburg! Hahahaha this thread is EPIC

Wow guys, he really got me, didn't he?

Let's see...what did he prove?

He showed that I didn't remember calling Pysyk a name a year of two ago. Wow! What a putdown! He really got me there!

Considering the fact that I was following hockey in college when he was still in diapers - if he even existed - he demonstrated that an old man can forget something he said a year or so before. Is that headline news? Am I even embarrassed? Hell no! In fact at my age I expect things like that to happen.

But his exercise in futility did prove three things:

1. I'm an old man

2. I piss the hell out of him (lol)

3. He's still a pompous jerk

Congratulations, son!

Remember a couple weeks ago when d4rk welcomed nfreeman back to the board and you complained about him doing so (a serious question since you may very well have forgotten given the conversation in this thread)? I'm really wondering who pisses the hell out of who.

Remember a couple weeks ago when d4rk welcomed nfreeman back to the board and you complained about him doing so (a serious question since you may very well have forgotten given the conversation in this thread)? I'm really wondering who pisses the hell out of who.

this thread: the gift that keeps giving.

There is no question that Pysyk has surprised everyone

<-- Not surprised.

I was at the 2010 draft when we selected him, and he's developed exactly how I thought he would- take some time in juniors and in the 'A' start his development into what could amount to a very good, dependable, puck-moving defenseman that can skate well. He got some leadership time with the Oil Kings, where he was the player. He played well in Rochester. And when we dumped our veteran D, he stepped up and held his own with us last year. When he was drafted, I probably would've predicted that he would spend one more year in Rochester, but our roster conditions have accelerated his opportunities, and as a result, his development.

There was never a time where I thought that this kid would max out as an AHLer.

Wow guys, he really got me, didn't he?

Let's see...what did he prove?

He showed that I didn't remember calling Pysyk a name a year of two ago. Wow! What a putdown! He really got me there!

Considering the fact that I was following hockey in college when he was still in diapers - if he even existed - he demonstrated that an old man can forget something he said a year or so before. Is that headline news? Am I even embarrassed? Hell no! In fact at my age I expect things like that to happen.

But his exercise in futility did prove three things:

1. I'm an old man

3. He's still a pompous jerk

Congratulations, son!

You know how you know someone was PWNED?

When the person who GOT PWNED keeps telling you that they did NOT get PWNED!

Archived